• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal (A) 17/8: Build-Up & Match Thread

Me: “Free tickets? Time to be impulsive!”

American Airlines: “Not free enough, motherfucker.”
Do an Arsenal

"$17,000? Nope, I'll give you $100"

Do an Arsenal

"$17,000? Nope, I'll give you $100"
There was an absolute lunatic on the E&S Molineux Mix back in the day who thought our season ticket prices were too high so every year he would email Jez directly with what he felt was a fair offer.

I imagine his head exploded at some point in the last five years with what we charge now.

Also I am fairly sure we will lose tomorrow but I'd bloody love to put one over Arteta. The massive freak.

Riverdancing down the touchline every fucking game, his weird eyeliner look, his 60s cartoon clothes, his Lego hair, hiring pickpockets to a club meal, playing Liverpool songs over the Tannoy* during training. The man is weird. And not a good or endearing kind of weird.

*Public address system, Tannoy is a brand name

Also I am fairly sure we will lose tomorrow but I'd bloody love to put one over Arteta. The massive freak.

Riverdancing down the touchline every fucking game, his weird eyeliner look, his 60s cartoon clothes, his Lego hair, hiring pickpockets to a club meal, playing Liverpool songs over the Tannoy* during training. The man is weird. And not a good or endearing kind of weird.

*Public address system, Tannoy is a brand name
Hiring pickpockets to a club meal

What the actual F?

Hey! I’m alright in person. It’s only on here i’m an intolerable cockwomble.
hand-gesture.gif

Only joking jinkles.

Is it wrong to use the I don't believe you gif twice in one day?

Sorry lads they have both gone, well my sister has buggered off without me so mine has gone now.

Back