• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Arsenal 2-0 Wolves: Verdict Thread

I just thought he used his arse as leverage to move him out of the way? I didn't think there was anything more to it, did he really do something else weird?

I just thought he used his arse as leverage to move him out of the way? I didn't think there was anything more to it, did he really do something else weird?
He did. But he did stray a little more into the centre than I expect he intended.

I think he was trying to provoke Jesus to react, and Jesus did.

It's a stereotype, but this is a very Colombian footballer type move?

He did. But he did stray a little more into the centre than I expect he intended.
I'm extremely uncomfortable with the line he was walking in that moment, but I think Jesus would have reacted quite differently if Yerson had done anything... Uh. You know.

Jesus was stopping us taking a quick free-kick, he was just trying to move him out the way. Don't even think it was to wind him up, just hoping the game would get restarted quickly. It does look a bit odd, but nothing to it really.

MOTD only for me as I was out all day but not impressed with Sa on either goal.
Definitely a poor decision for the first. Not a lot he could have done for the second except guess and move before he hit it.

Jesus was stopping us taking a quick free-kick, he was just trying to move him out the way. Don't even think it was to wind him up, just hoping the game would get restarted quickly. It does look a bit odd, but nothing to it really.
Why grab him there though? It's not a convenient place to grab someone to move them, I bet no-one on here has ever attempted that manoeuvre to get someone out the way.

Don’t grab someone’s ass without consent. Simples.

Absolutely nothing in the Mosquera incidents at all. Was having a bit of a battle with Havertz and just landed on him, yes he knew what he was doing but nothing to it. As for the Jesus incident he’s trying to pull him over as he bends down, just a bit of a wind up and being blown well out of proportion.

Absolutely nothing in the Mosquera incidents at all. Was having a bit of a battle with Havertz and just landed on him, yes he knew what he was doing but nothing to it. As for the Jesus incident he’s trying to pull him over as he bends down, just a bit of a wind up and being blown well out of proportion.
Putting your hands on someone like that as a wind up is not on.

Won’t prolong this further; people know my deal.

Last edited:
Back