• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

geez that shows how crap Wigans support it.

Disagree...
Theyve got around 18000 fans...they get to Wembley, they sell around that many.
No glory hunting, jump on the bandwagon nobheads.....good luck to em...hope they win it.

I hope they win it as well but they their support at away games is quite poor who knows how many they will take to the cup final but it's a 5.45 kick off so it wont be many.

I hope they win it as well but they their support at away games is quite poor who knows how many they will take to the cup final but it's a 5.45 kick off so it wont be many.

I feel for them TBH - two trips to the other end of the country for evening kick offs - no wonder they didn't take many. The FA haven't thought of the fans enough.

I feel for them TBH - two trips to the other end of the country for evening kick offs - no wonder they didn't take many. The FA haven't thought of the fans enough.

of course they don't care Langers, they have TV money to make and have sponsors to please.

I had issue with the delivery, not the content, i'll give whatever i please.

Great news. An open question to all then do you think that diets can play a part in the general mood of folk and if so can it turn people into miserable, nit picking, bullying, argumentative bar stewards?

531827_531444830235435_26968947_n.jpg

Great news. An open question to all then do you think that diets can play a part in the general mood of folk and if so can it turn people into miserable, nit picking, bullying, argumentative bar stewards?

It was something that was thrown against the Atkins diet I think, my diet is probably higher in protein than normal. Maybe you're onto something, maybe I just plain don't like people, maybe there are plenty of cunts about, maybe I'm just being intentionally annoying.

The Jim'll Paint It hype has gone mental!

cock up with the marketing there is! Price to pay there may be mmmm PMSL

I'm a thick bitch who doesn't understand English and want a car....Right, where's my Solicitor? :facepalm:

serves him right for having that exhaust on a car like that

Depends. If it's a custom stainless exhaust from the cat back then fair play. If it's just a shitty backbox then he should be fed to the dogs.

Back