• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

arvYnD6_700b.jpg

Typing SKILLZ.

Made me burst out laughing.

WWFC & WM Police have announced that any of the 300 Wolves fans identified on the pitch after the Burnley game will be banned for 5 years.

13,000 have come forward so far.

WWFC & WM Police have announced that any of the 300 Wolves fans identified on the pitch after the Burnley game will be banned for 5 years.

13,000 have come forward so far.

About as amusing as aids.

About as amusing as aids.

Granted, on face value it seems like sick humour in the face of relegation, but apart from the hope of the close-season massive clear-out and wages being re-proportioned in line with League 1 rules, there's little else to smile at. Apologies if you didn't find it slightly amusing though, I did not intend to offend.

Granted, on face value it seems like sick humour in the face of relegation, but apart from the hope of the close-season massive clear-out and wages being re-proportioned in line with League 1 rules, there's little else to smile at. Apologies if you didn't find it slightly amusing though, I did not intend to offend.

Not offended at all my friend! Welcome to the forum by the way :)

Oops

[video]http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/video/2013/apr/30/world-record-jigsaw-puzzle-collapses-video[/video]

Oops

[video]http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/video/2013/apr/30/world-record-jigsaw-puzzle-collapses-video[/video]

Haha!! Feel bad for the guy but why was he screwing with a fully assembled, vertical, unglued puzzle? Makes no sense. How were they going to transport it?

I always watched videos like that thinking, "how could you possibly miss from that close?!" Then one day my friend and I were at a vacant field, messing around with corner kicks, and I skied several balls. Ah. So that's how. :icon_lol:

Back