• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Amusing/Interesting/Thought Provoking Video + Picture Thread

This literally had me speechless when I watched it. I give you Joey Essex. The stupidest person in the history of humankind:

This literally had me speechless when I watched it. I give you Joey Essex. The stupidest person in the history of humankind:

First series - Which Country boarders Wales. A. Russia

Second series - Which Country boarders Wales. A. London

He got it right in this series.

BH4tGLMCQAEpKDV.jpg

First series - Which Country boarders Wales. A. Russia

Second series - Which Country boarders Wales. A. London

He got it right in this series.
Yeah I've seen those too.

The best one was that a square had 6 sides.

I think it's just a playground crush! If you had pigtails he'd be pulling them right now ! If he denies it you know it's true :)

I think it's just a playground crush! If you had pigtails he'd be pulling them right now ! If he denies it you know it's true :)

I think of it more as a lion attacking the weak. Old, young, mentally infirm, the ones who are pretty much begging for it.

Can I remind you that you reported Kenny's post when he took the piss out of your dietary habits.

I know my selective eating is weird, couldn't give a fuck, someone repeatedly bringing it up out of context and misquoting me gets annoying though. There was plenty of scope for abuse with what I'd actually said but they still twisted my words for some reason.

Most peculiar.

I know my selective eating is weird, couldn't give a fuck, someone repeatedly bringing it up out of context and misquoting me gets annoying though. There was plenty of scope for abuse with what I'd actually said but they still twisted my words for some reason.

Most peculiar.

Well, if you can't take it don't give it.

Back