• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

2024 General Election Thread

Who did you Vote For

• Labour

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • Tory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Green

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Farage Ltd

• Serious Independent

• Plaid Cymru

• SNP

• One of the Niron ones

• Count Binface

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Mr Baked Bean Face

• Other Strange Party/Independent

• Total voters
Great question for Farage as he lived in Brussels taking the EU shekels for around 20 years. As a wind up, I would also ask if he speaks any German with his German wife and their kids! Does he actually have a German passport? I doubt it because he would have to pass a language test.

Sunak was just given a proper short shrift by the audience with his mathematical gymnastics on waiting lists. Though he has made this "£2000 tax rise" nonsense land 3 times and Starmer hasn't been able/allowed to counter it properly

This is awful. Sunak is an arrogant little posh school boy.

How is she just letting him (Sunak) speak over her repeatedly and then not let Stamer get a word in.

I'd have gone harder on Sunak on climate (taking a jet and a helicopter everywhere) and tax (literally personally profited from non doms)

Good to hear the audience literally laughing at National Service

I didn't see it, will watch it later.

Out of interest, how many times did KS say his dad was a toolmaker?

I didn't see it, will watch it later.

Out of interest, how many times did KS say his dad was a toolmaker?

I think two, though one was a question on how the candidates can genuinely relate to struggling families.

He should have quashed the £2k tax rise nonsense straight away. Apart from that Starmer did ok, outlined plans for more teachers, border force, British Energy and cutting waiting lists whilst pulling up Sunak for the Conservatives record.
He’s never going tonight up a room like Blair could but it’s mission accomplished at not dropping a bollock*

*I am biased though.

It’ll be interesting to see what neutral observers made of it.

Sunak from my view was confident, a trifle over bearing when not his turn and managed to get the £2k tax rise mentioned 48 times so he’ll probably think he’s done well. Is he relatable with Joe Public though?

Last edited:
Did someone say Piers Morgan was shifting towards Labour, you wouldn’t think so watching the arseole on Newsnight.

Back