• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

2024 General Election Thread

Who did you Vote For

• Labour

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • Tory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Green

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Farage Ltd

• Serious Independent

• Plaid Cymru

• SNP

• One of the Niron ones

• Count Binface

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Mr Baked Bean Face

• Other Strange Party/Independent

• Total voters
Liz Truss has named Tony Blair as the worst PM in recent years.

The reasons? Well he introduced the following and she isn't a fan of them

Equality Act,
Human Rights Act
Climate Change Act

The fucker

I see that nasty fucker Badenoch has been doing the rounds again this morning. I have a lot of trans friends and this constant use of them as a political football seemingly every other week is causing them no end of distress.

Equality Act,
Human Rights Act
Climate Change Act

The fucker
2 of which were introduced by Gordon Brown..

I see that nasty fucker Badenoch has been doing the rounds again this morning. I have a lot of trans friends and this constant use of them as a political football seemingly every other week is causing them no end of distress.
It's incredible how something like this gains so much traction in the media, do people **really** give a shit?

It's incredible how something like this gains so much traction in the media, do people **really** give a shit?
I think for the most part people don't, its just another one of these things they use to distract away from issues that actually matter.

Trans people are such a minority in the population that even those who do have issues (for whatever reason) will in all likelihood have never met a trans person and even if they passed one on the street they probably wouldn't even notice anyway.

I think for the most part people don't, its just another one of these things they use to distract away from issues that actually matter.

Trans people are such a minority in the population that even those who do have issues (for whatever reason) will in all likelihood have never met a trans person and even if they passed one on the street they probably wouldn't even notice anyway.
This is ignorant nonsense.

A lot of those born female feel extremely strongly about this issue.
I'm sure there are, but I mean in terms of how it has become a hot topic in the news, on talkshows etc, it shouldn't be. It's used in a way to stir up that awful section of society.

Equality Act,
Human Rights Act
Climate Change Act

The fucker
again, the lack of self awareness is staggering....

I'm sure there are, but I mean in terms of how it has become a hot topic in the news, on talkshows etc, it shouldn't be. It's used in a way to stir up that awful section of society.
That “awful section of society” I guess you are alluding to is probably not the section that will be most welcoming of this position - cis-women across the political spectrum want this clarification.

Back