• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

2024 General Election Thread

Who did you Vote For

• Labour

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • Tory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Green

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Farage Ltd

• Serious Independent

• Plaid Cymru

• SNP

• One of the Niron ones

• Count Binface

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Mr Baked Bean Face

• Other Strange Party/Independent

• Total voters
I’m voting Green tomorrow in return for a Labour vote in The Wrekin.

@Trips don’t let us down…

I’m voting Green tomorrow in return for a Labour vote in The Wrekin.

@Trips don’t let us down…
I fall under Telford, not The Wrekin. Labour got Telford pretty wrapped up I think, The Wrekin looks tight but hopefully Labour get over the line there too

I'm Wrekin and will be voting for the Labour guy but its more in hope than expectation, not seen any poll results though

I’ll be voting Labour of course but Brackenridge is a shoe in here anyway.

Weird thing when we voted earlier - my wife hardly ever votes (annoys me - today is the first time I've ever seen her vote) and when she produced her passport (in her maiden name) for her photo ID, they said it didn't match the name on the register. Despite the name on her polling card also being her maiden name!

So somehow, her married name is on the electoral register, but the polling card they sent was in her maiden name.

Fortunately, her driving license is in her married name so she was able to vote but FFS, voter ID is such a crock of shit - this sort of thing really shouldn't be happening.

Well my postal vote stuff hasn't come through in time (even though I applied weeks ago), so I'm gonna try and dig out my old ID Card which is in a drawer somewhere. I don't have any other photo ID. Either that or Green doesn't get my vote this time out.

Well my postal vote stuff hasn't come through in time (even though I applied weeks ago), so I'm gonna try and dig out my old ID Card which is in a drawer somewhere. I don't have any other photo ID. Either that or Green doesn't get my vote this time out.
You can’t just turn up you won’t be on the register. You have to contact the council for an emergency ballot.

Back