• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

2024 General Election Thread

Who did you Vote For

• Labour

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • Tory

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Green

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Farage Ltd

• Serious Independent

• Plaid Cymru

• SNP

• One of the Niron ones

• Count Binface

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Mr Baked Bean Face

• Other Strange Party/Independent

• Total voters
No reform posters, leaflets or anything else in my constituency yet they are on course for for victory if you ignore the Betfair odds but read the Ipsos poll.

I expect Farage to be turning up any day soon after that was published yesterday.

Isn't the Labour candidate for Derby South subject to a vote of no confidence in his ability to run the City Council?
He lost it last night. Over one issue on a dodgy invoice on a waste site in Sinfin. Been replaced by his Deputy. Labour run it with a minority and the Tory mayor kicked him out with the casting vote.

Last edited:
Brutal session on lbc for sunak this morning. Rerun here

I'm torn with how I feel about the prospect of Reform winning any seats. On one hand, it's Reform so *vomit*. One the other hand, it may take a couple of extra seats away from the Tories.

I'm certainly not looking forward to seeing Farage's smug face on 5th July though. It may ruin some of the joy of watching a Tory massacre unfold.

I'm torn with how I feel about the prospect of Reform winning any seats. On one hand, it's Reform so *vomit*. One the other hand, it may take a couple of extra seats away from the Tories.

I'm certainly not looking forward to seeing Farage's smug face on 5th July though. It may ruin some of the joy of watching a Tory massacre unfold.
For what it is worth, if I lived in Clacton, I'd be voting Tory. 🤮

I'm in a safe Labour seat, looking at the potential of a vote swap however to see if my Labour seat can be "lent" to a different constituency.

the tories are cunts (in the main, not all, there are some moderate conservatives, and decent conservatives who are centrist, who abhor the lurching to the right). Reform are fucking cunts. I don't want reform to get any seats to be honest. I don't want anything validating farage in any shape, way or form.
For me, voting reform is the equivalent of voting bnp.

What you really need is Labour to say to the tories "we'll go easy in a seat of your choosing, if you give us Clacton. Nobody wants to risk Farage in parliament"

Reform supporters are a genuine cult, it's fucking mental. They idolise Farage like a fucking God. I spend more time than I'd care to admit trolling them on Facebook, and it's genuinely startling how fucked up they are. He could announce anything as a policy and they'd be all over like Rooney on a granny. Like, anything.

Everything is woke. Every TV channel apart from GB News, every celebrity, education, every MP with the possible exception of JRM, Braverman and Badenoch. And fucking hell they are so outrageously stupid. Not just in a "they disagree with me so must be stupid" way, but just properly thick. They can't spell, they'd believe grass was purple if one of ten people in the world said it was so, and they disbelieve every word that comes out of the mouths of the remaining 8bn people. Many of them genuinely believe Farage will be PM, and if he's not then it's an establishment stitch up.

Like I thought I was in a bit of a lefty echo chamber but these fuckers are something else. Illiterate clones, terrible at cropping pictures and every single one of them would eat Farage's shit straight from the tap. Fucked up man.
Most people I work with voted for Brexit. I am not sure if many of them will go as far as voting for Reform as nobody discusses their politics with me any more as I'm the only lefty :ROFLMAO:

I do reckon our Works Manager will vote Reform though. The thing is, he's generally not a massive knob or anything, he is a nice enough guy. He just happens to believe pretty much everything he hears on GB News and isn't quite intelligent enough to realise that all the things he is unhappy about are a result of 14 years of shitty Tory government rather than the fault of a few thousand people arriving on small boats.

What you really need is Labour to say to the tories "we'll go easy in a seat of your choosing, if you give us Clacton. Nobody wants to risk Farage in parliament"
Either that or the Tories swap the vicar from Bread with Joey Boswell* from Bread. Would be much more likely to win.

*Original Joey obviously, not the crappy fake version from the final two series

So you'd vote based on bookies odds rather than opinion polls?
Chill man, I was under the impression it was a straight shoot out between the Tories and Reform, thus my statement.

Looking at both the bookies and the opinion polls it still looks as though voting Tory would be the best way of keeping the frog faced cunt out of parliament.

Chill man, I was under the impression it was a straight shoot out between the Tories and Reform, thus my statement.

Looking at both the bookies and the opinion polls it still looks as though voting Tory would be the best way of keeping the frog faced cunt out of parliament.
I would willingly have a Tory in that seat rather than Farage*. A labour win there would be tops though.

*This is somewhat behind my true personal wish that there really WAS a frogman with a mallet behind him in that shot from St Michael's Mount. Or a machine gun.

Back