• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

World Darts Championship

What a game this is, Snakebite v Cheesy! There have been some snorters this year.

Another fantastic game and Snakebite wraps it up, anyone could win it still this year when they are throwing like this.

More top quality darts made even better by Klaasen putting Taylor out, thought he had messed it up when 2 legs down in that final set.

Would love to see Klaasen fulfil his potential, but thinking Anderson or Lewis might take it.

Thought Klaasen blew it missing the double 18, you could see it affected him for a good time after. Did very well to pull it together.

I know he's served his punishment and don't begrudge him the right to earn a living in darts, but I'd rather not see Klaasen win

Taylor is no angel either. There is a good reason why his MBE was revoked.

Didn't he send naked pics to an autistic 15 year old or somrthing along those lines.

I think Taylor should consider retirement now. A year of nothing and average darts has to play on a persons mind if he was once the greatest..

I think Taylor should consider retirement now. A year of nothing and average darts has to play on a persons mind if he was once the greatest..

Hasnt won any of the big tv tournaments either...

I really hope we get a new Champion this year and with some luck it will be someone like Wade or Norris.

It's good now that the field so open with anyone being able to beat anyone!

Lewis is throwing really well for me, would love Barney to win it just so he can finally stop all the sob stories..

I don't think he will able to spend his time just taking part for the fun of it. Darts will be put away inside the next 12 months I reckon

I don't think he will able to spend his time just taking part for the fun of it. Darts will be put away inside the next 12 months I reckon

Yep, same story with Tiger Woods in the golf. He won't be interested in bobbing around the middle of tournaments just hoping to make cuts.

2/1 for Norris to beat Klaasen is great odds.

Another absolute classic, great performance from Barney again.

Amazing comeback. Thought he was dead and buried.

Barney can't come back from 0-3 again surely.

Back