• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves vs Norwich Matchday Thread

Finding our feet a little bit now but difficult without a focal point

It's a bit like me playing Fifa at the moment, can't get the ball back

All Norwich at the minute. Ridiculously bad stuff. Defending non existent.

Shit from Iorfa, liking right at hoolahan who has 10 yards to himself in the area. We're a bomb scare at the back

Basically a copy of the last time we played them. Getting comprehensively schooled.

Awful defending, Norwich should have scored there but for Ikeme saving a shit attempt

Non-existent in midfield so far.

Took the words out of my mouth. Walter needs to give the middle three a rocket up their arse. Prince is off the pace, Saiss has done nothing apart from commit silly little fouls - and is Edwards playing?

We've got no chance whilst this middle three continue to mince about the pitch.

First time I've seen us this season but this shape doesn't work for me. We're not good enough to soak up pressure and purely rely on the counter

Quite impressed with us going forward but we're shocking at the back.

Really should be 2-0, decent save by Ikeme.

Saiss has done nothing apart from commit silly little fouls.

Pretty much the same as against Brentford really, except that Norwich are a much better team.

We're far too easy to play against at the moment. Our gameplan is to rely on the pace of the front three on the counter. Problem is our defence looks shaky and our midfield three aren't at the races.

Over Tex? Then your opinion can't be relied on!

We need to stop kicking it long too, never going to win a header

More good stuff from Batth, just let it hit you on the knee in the box and see where it drops, what's the worst than can happen ay?

Even if you thought he had a good game (remind me of one thing he did of any note), to say he was MOTM is madness.

Back