• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Reading - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves kick off towards the South Bank.Mason intercepts a ball and Dadi races in to smack that and early in the half the shot goes wide for a corner.
Corner comes in from Saville nicely curving in over the defence and Mason doesn't have to move as the ball comes to him and he nods it into the corner for his and Wolves' second.
Sounds like a simple goal goal but Stamm must be doing his fucking nut!
That was defensively appaling. But nicely done Joe.

So we've scored from a corner instead of conceding, that'll do pig, that'll do.

It does sound like the front three have been absolutely dominant this game, from the comments I've seen.

Bodvarsson steals from a defender about to make a back pass and he runs in and smacks it.... weeeeee the stadium rises and the sound rises, so does the ball, just over the bar!
Great chance from Dadi!

Ikeme comes out to snuff out that flicker of passion from Reading.....
Uh oh!
those three little digital notes folowed by 'Cleared', you always hear at the end of transmission.....
Silence.

Some fucker's pulled the plug...

Hi guys, quick rule question. If you've scored more goals than the opposition at the end of the game, what does that mean? Are we even allowed to be doing this?

I'm right there for you Hamlet!
How's your Mum these days?

Things are doing really well for her actually - she's actually found someone she's gonna marry next year so that's excellent for her!

ok, lots of bleeps and noises followed by 'Connected'.. and now have two feeds coming in...
Can't they get this simple sort of shit sorted these days?
Subs getting ready for subs in the next few minutes?

Yeah for sure, and there's an apprenticeship I feel relatively confident I can at least get an interview for because of a few reasons! I'll save that for the "happy about" thread though, after Wolves hopefully see out this win!

Another of Dan's heroes is warming up frantically... Come on Mr Wallace!

Outstanding work from Teixeira, digs the ball out from the corner flag, beats two men and fires just over from a narrow angle.'

Sounds like he's got some seriously mad skillz

Miserable moaning cliché ridden $#@! is sitting behind me again. We could be champions of the world and he would still find something to complain about. Took him all of 3 minutes to conclude it was just like last season.

Wolves playing well.

Is he still whinging TSB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back