• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Reading - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa leading Stoke?

Ha! Thanks Boozer, Didn't realise!
I just typed what I thought I heard.

Another brilliant save from AlHabsi as Tex steals it from him after a terrific stop and as Tex turned and smashed it El Habsi stuck out a big fist and turned it wide., but Doherty with a great run, gets the ball and running in hard defenders gathering like storm clouds smashes it like a ray of sunshine and fucking hell! That wasn't going to get stopped.
It hit the back of the net so hard it rolled up the rods that keep it on the floor.
A stunning shot from Doherty. Absolute stunner!
1-0.
Suck on that Dan.

Tex is sounding like he's the shit.

Huddersfield 1-0 up at Newcastle.

It sounds like a pretty impressive performance thus far, creating plenty. Looking forward to hearing the verdicts from those who are there.

Come on now lads, Reading have only won one in their last nineteen away games. Let's get those three points.

Fucking hell, I hadn't realised they had such a poor record with that!

Dadi realises what a fantastic team he's signed for and wonders why we signed him when Doherty shows how you should finish.
Mason, were you fucking watching that?
Half time.

Kenny Jacket can fuck off. I don't care if we lose now, this is a million times better than last season.

Walter Zenga's barmy army!!

Zenga must be thrilled at that last 20 minutes and the spirit we showed as his will is imported onto the pitch, the best spell of football this season.
We were 13th but now we're up to 6th....
BBC have it as Reading with 62% possession. That's massive.
Wolves though have 9 shots vs 2 from Reading. The 3 on target producing brilliant saves from Al Habsi.
Some great scores in the Ch'ship. with Newcastle losing 1-0 and reality has also bitten Leicester in the arse, losing to Hull 2-1.

Letting them have it at the back to an extent. Probably a good idea with Edwards and Saville as two of our midfield three! Defence looks better. Impressed with Teixeira. Should be 2-0 up, shocking from Mason

Tex is what I witnessed on you tube and more he has a natural footballing brain and doesn't need to look anywhere too long to know where to put the ball. He gets surrounded by 3 opposition players and leaves them all standing. He and Bod are a monumental improvement on anything I saw last season by a universe absolutely fucking brilliant

No idea what Reading are trying to do, seem to think their goalkeeper is some sort of passing genius. He's definitely not.

Agree with DW Mason should have scored. He looks a good player, but can't score for toffee

Set up to hit them on the break. Tex is amazing, Mason should have done better with his chance.

As previous reports, it sounds like the new signings have definitely improved us.

I can take positives in this, that we are getting better players in who improve the team

BEAUTIFUL! Wolves playing well, Wolves getting the rewards - I love it!

From a corner from Saville Mason heads in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back