• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Reading - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's Parkin?
If he doesn't show up soon you'll have to do my fictional stuff.
Wife and daughter just vacated the premises so I now have the keyboard to and house to myself...

Dadi getting to a corner and the ball ricochets to Doherty who can't turn it in....
Reading still producing some threats and Iorfa not getting close enough to the threats.

Nick Powell puts Wigan 2-0 up.

Reading getting back into this a bit.
Lots of short passes from Wolves Coady, Evans and about 6 others, but then it goes back to Ikeme.
Tex to Coady and it comes in from the wing but it's just behind an onrushing Edwards, our latent goalscorer.
Frustrating how Edwards consistently seems to convince one manager after the next yet Wolves obviously play better when Price is on the pitch yet many managers just don't seem to see it...

Why is that?

Silver and Gold for Team GB in the rowing.
Villa leading Stoke and Reading getting their feet in the door here....

Where's Parkin?
If he doesn't show up soon you'll have to do my fictional stuff.
Wife and daughter just vacated the premises so I now have the keyboard to and house to myself...

Peter is at the game...

Saville gets his 2nd mention of the afternoon, but Edwards now breaks and ... Mason wasn't looking so Reading hoof it away.

GET IN!

Fucking Doherty :icon_lol:

Get in there!

Tex assist by the sounds of it.

Come on now lads, Reading have only won one in their last nineteen away games. Let's get those three points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back