• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Owls - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The job is half done. Wolves have no control of what happens elsewhere. All we can do is try to win this game.

Yeah, lets get another goal and get some much needed calmness in the team

9c5c81800ea0524fc1a524bef88e7004.jpg

Wolves kicking to the north bank in the second half lets get a couple more goals lads!!!

Watching SSN and I think Dicko's dived. If that went against us I'd be pretty fucked off. Obviously I'm pleased that we're winning but it's disappointing to see that.

Not sure if its an actual dive, there is contact but not much, Dicko seems more off balance, no penalty but hey we've had stone wall claims turned down, swings and roundabouts

Tye first challenge made him unbalanced and the second come in and he went down abit easy but he got booked in a game for diving when he didnt so swings and roundabouts

Van laParra lets the Wed man go past him far too easily and it's curled in but just wide. Kuszczac flinging himself over for it, but it was far too close!

48 - Maghoma cuts inside and his firmly-hit low driver bounces inches wide as Wednesday have come out firing.

Come on lads, hold it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back