• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Owls - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Peter it's true!
Wed have a decent attack there ending with a curling shot in from near the edge of the box and like Westwood, he hurled himself to his right to fondle it around the post, Great save Kuszczak. Wake up lads and stay focussed!

Seems that Edwards has 215 appearances and Stears has his 200th tonight...
He's putting in a lot of excellent performances this season, deffo a contender for Wolves POTS..

Doherty slides in to stop Homer and it's Wed corner, that comes in and cleared by Price, ball bumbles around as KMac gets it, looks up, nice weighted pass to VLP who ... oh! he gets his feet all wrapped up with that and can't get control of it. He'd have been away there...

41 - McDonald turns defence into attack swiftly and puts VLP through two defenders but the winger loses his balance and can't control it.

43' McDonald again charges forward, this time his cut back is met by Sako whose first time shot is deflected and then smothered by Westwood.

KMac has it sideways pass to Sako as he whips it in with the side of his foot comes to Dicko but with the crowd rising the ball rebounds to WEstwood.

Settle down lads...

McGugan hits it a long way over the goal, but giving them opportunities - they can't take them, but why give the chance

A slow build from Wed inside the Wolves half, about 8 or 9 Wed players mentioned but it's not going anywhere, far too slow.. as Wolves break but VLP loses it and the back down our end the cross comes in and it's blasted high up into the stands.... Shocking finish.

SEems that VLP is going into his tackles about 40% committed whereas Afobe has just gone in with a tackle that just cleaned his man out! That got the crowd clapping.

More than the allocated 2 mins played as the whistle goes now....
1-0.

Darn. I forgot that SSN show the goals as they go in for midweek games.

Anyone see the pen?

All I get is a still picture when I click that.

Should be 3 - 0 hopefully we see the game off and dont regret missing them chances

Level with Brentford and Ipswich, right? Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back