• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Leeds United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't think so as you surely wouldn't have made such a trite comment.

He's a prize wummer. Life is so much easier with him on ignore. World famous scout who is a legend in his own mind who loves being rude and unnecessarily offensive on the internet rather than offer constrtuctive differing opinions. Hope I am on his ignore list too or more venom headed my way. Ho hum.

He's a prize wummer. Life is so much easier with him on ignore. World famous scout who is a legend in his own mind who loves being rude and unnecessarily offensive on the internet rather than offer constrtuctive differing opinions. Hope I am on his ignore list too or more venom headed my way. Ho hum.

There's absolutely no need for this at all is there?

How difficult is it to stay civil on here?

If you find it that hard, use the ignore feature. If you still can't manage a level of civility I insist my kids adopt, we'll take the decision out of your hands.

I'm fed up of the childish nonsense on this forum.

Back on topic - coming up for this one

Just hope that Walter can stop himself continuing to play people out of position i.e. Prince & the team start properly instead of waiting till the second half (or even the last 5 mins which it appeared to be on Tuesday) before attacking with any real intent

Looking forward to this one taking my eldest daughter to this one for her first ever game.

Thanks for telling me what I know now bore off you idiot and quit trolling my posts.

Again you resort to personal insults. Troll your posts????? that's a laugh. I think everyone is now seeing what kind of person you are.

I amaze myself every time........ It feels like Christmas Eve looking forward to a feast tomorrow (of beer) and open all my presents at Molineux before finishing the said feast afterwards. Hope all my presents aren't shite again with pieces missing and parts in the wrong place meaning it just won't work.

Again you resort to personal insults. Troll your posts????? that's a laugh. I think everyone is now seeing what kind of person you are.

Look, it's flattering that you look at every one of my posts and critique them with such verve but I'm not sure the rest of the forum reveres me in quite the hero status you do. Maybe it's time for you and Cyber to give up your flirting and let the rest of us get on with the build up to the Leeds game.

There were compliments for Edwards and Doc in that blog it must be an imposter!! Seriously though a really good read and the only thing I disagree with is the selection of Edwards over Prince but I understand why.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Look, it's flattering that you look at every one of my posts and critique them with such verve but I'm not sure the rest of the forum reveres me in quite the hero status you do. Maybe it's time for you and Cyber to give up your flirting and let the rest of us get on with the build up to the Leeds game.
Did you not read the warning I put up earlier?

If so, why are you ignoring it? Would you please grow up - and for fuck's sake place each other on ignore as neither of you appear capable of being mature enough to let a stupid petty squabble go. A petty squabble that's infected several threads now.

Pack it in.

Look, it's flattering that you look at every one of my posts and critique them with such verve but I'm not sure the rest of the forum reveres me in quite the zero status you do. Maybe it's time for you and Cyber to give up your flirting and let the rest of us get on with the build up to the Leeds game.

Corrected for you

Did you not read the warning I put up earlier?

If so, why are you ignoring it? Would you please grow up - and for $#@!'s sake place each other on ignore as neither of you appear capable of being mature enough to let a stupid petty squabble go. A petty squabble that's infected several threads now.

Pack it in.

My apologies for appearing to ignore you, Langers. If you think it's petty to object to being personally abused by someone then you are sorely mistaken. I don't mind anyone correcting me constructively and I feel I'm capable of taking a joke but this person is way OTT.
Using the ignore function won't stop him, and how many people do you want to use this function before the moderators do something about the cause of the problem.
As Cyber says this poster is a class A wummer and if I ignore him then he'll just add someone else to his vitriolic attacks.

I've got a ticket for this one, first game since Ipswich. Not sure if I'm looking forward to getting back to Molineux or not, but Leeds generally bring a decent atmosphere with them and I will get to go to the pub afterwards. Hopefully we can recreate our 2nd half against Villa for a more sustained period rather than playing the way we did for the majority of our game on Tuesday.

A much needed three points is due for team confidence and fan confidence in WZ and the direvction he wants to take us. A tight call this one. Sneak it by the odd goal I hope.

There were compliments for Edwards and Doc in that blog it must be an imposter!! Seriously though a really good read and the only thing I disagree with is the selection of Edwards over Prince but I understand why.

I have given those pair a bit ( ;) ) of stick in the past but I can be even handed with players when I want to be, when Olofinjana, Hunt, Eastwood, post-2011 Doyle, van La Parra etc had good games I always said so. Not my fault it hardly ever happened...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back