• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Leeds United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it on another thread a couple of days ago, I really don't see Costa or Cav as orthodox wingers in a 4-4-2 (they're nothing like what Jarvis and Kightly used to give us), I don't think it'd work and more to the point I don't think we'll try it.

Said it on another thread a couple of days ago, I really don't see Costa or Cav as orthodox wingers in a 4-4-2 (they're nothing like what Jarvis and Kightly used to give us), I don't think it'd work and more to the point I don't think we'll try it.

I'm not so sure they couldn't do that role as we haven't seen them do it. They are more forward type of wide men but then I thought Kightly was best when he was in that position too, picking up the ball in wide spaces and running at players.

I think with Bodvarsson and Dicko you get 2 of the hardest working forwards in the division and they would cover a multitude of sins if Costa or Cav get caught upfield.

I'm not sure how long we can go with a trio of central midfielders with virtually no goal or creative threat.

Coady hasn't scored and has 2 assists in over 40 league startsfor us now. Edwards has 2 goals and 1 assist in the space of 12 months and Saiss is clearly not a goalscoring midfielder

It is asking a hell of a lot for a front three to produce pretty much everything in an attacking sense.

Ikeme

Iorfa Batth Hause Borthwick-Jackson

Coady Saiss

Costa Teixeira Cavaleiro

Dicko​

Same team as Deutsch for me. Looks balanced.

I really don't think we need Saiss, Coady and Edwards in this league. It's so defensive and ultimately it's the main reason why I wanted KJ out.

I'm not sure how long we can go with a trio of central midfielders with virtually no goal or creative threat.

Coady hasn't scored and has 2 assists in over 40 league startsfor us now. Edwards has 2 goals and 1 assist in the space of 12 months and Saiss is clearly not a goalscoring midfielder

It is asking a hell of a lot for a front three to produce pretty much everything in an attacking sense.

You should help Trump' Presidential campaign with such comprehensive reasoning. Spot on and something I would never have thought of.

Coming up for this one (with the almighty Del Woppio & Banjo), so looking forward to it.

I'd just like Walter to play a balanced side - and as we're the home side, lets actually try and win the game. Doherty has played more minutes then any other player this season (I think), so I assume he'll start. Possibly at right back - not that I agree it's his best position anymore.

--------------Ikeme-----------
Doherty-Batth---Hause---CBJ
Costa--Teixeira--Saiss---Cav
----------Dicko----Bod--------

I assume we will stick to 4-3-3

------------ikeme-------

Silvio----Batth----hause---cbj

oniangue---Saiss---Coady

Costa------Bod-------Cavaleiro

We paid a lot of money for cavaleiro so let's give him game time from the start in his proper position.

CvIT8_SXgAA2abz.jpg

Was there not one of those for Villa and Brighton?

They're programme covers, so only home games.

I'd have been happy if the wolf was taking a shit in a bed of white roses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back