• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Derby County - Matchday Thread

See where this is going, starting to drop far to deep.

Unsurprisingly Wassal can see we are starting to wilt in our game plan so is going for it. Weimann and Ince both on.

Let's see how Ken reacts if at all.

Good finish. A mile off though!

Wolves dropping deeper, two good Championship attacking players on for Derby (Weimann + Ince), Siggy now on a booking (and done nothing anyway). It's only going one way at the moment - ALF can't get on the pitch at the moment and I'm not sure he's much use up top by himself anyway.

Could Mason come on for one of the midfield three?

*nice finish by Doherty! Shame he's offside by a mile*

Helan was fantastic in the run-up to that disallowed goal. Coady also having a really good game.

Been impressed with Helan so far

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

I can see Ince having a field day against Doherty now. He was miles away from him there.

Id be looking to bring Price on for Saville or Coady now and bringing Siggy off.

I can see Ince having a field day against Doherty now. He was miles away from him there.

To be fair, Doherty has had a good game. Problem is that he always has that one positional clanger per game in him and Ince is the kind of winger to expose that.

Doherty hasn't really been troubled defensively though. Ince is a big difference to Russell who was poor.

Saville and Coady are playing pretty well though. Derby have just evened up the numbers in the centre of the park to make it more of a contest there.

Siggy is ineffectual though. He should make way for Mason or ALF.

Doherty tiring and looks leggy but for me doing okay. Time for fresh legs.

Hause on for Doherty. At least he will sit and not let Ince get behind him.

Mason on for Siggy.

Back