• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Bolton Matchday thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only just got on here so far tonight. Been trying to access it but kept saying it had timed out.

Anyway, 40% possession and fewer shots on target to bottom of the league (Beeb) doesn't paint a good picture.

Mikey Burrows on Wolves Player is noting this is not pleasurable to watch. Andy Thompson backing him up on this. Under the cosh and another corner conceded. Subs JUST started to warm up...

I'm just going to watch Vardys goal over and over again until wolves do something interesting

It sounds abysmal. A few mates have actually texted me to tell me how bad it is. And they don't normally bother texting me, so it must be uber-turd.

Much like the Cardiff game when Deutsch & Darlo spent most of the time texting each other between the North & South Bank seeing as how the game was fast getting away from us

We are standing off them too much. Poor ball by McDonald concedes a throw to Bolton. Commentary notes we are making Bolton look good.

Apologies for the issues with Wolves Player commentary tonight. The providers Stream are aware of problem, which is affecting many clubs.

Wolves Twitter

VLP runs straight into Moxey, Iorfa committed, out of position, Iorfa concedes a foul.

VLP gives the ball away, gets the ball back and goes offside. Not covering himself in glory at the moment.

Apologies for the issues with Wolves Player commentary tonight. The providers Stream are aware of problem, which is affecting many clubs.

Wolves Twitter

Very kind of them I'm sure (& I know its not their fault as this is just a service bought in) still costs me money though

Tweets indicate we are doing our utmost to lose a match that should be comfortable for us - Byrne on please - a bit more pace at their back line is needed

"Bolton goalkeeper Amos virtually a spectator"

Today's attendance is: 17,825 with 306 from @OfficialBWFC. Thank you for your support. #WWFCvBWFC

The only interest you could have as a Wolves fan in their games is if you'd got a bet on. We're no more a threat to the play-offs than Bolton.

I dunno, if we keep on channelling the spirit of Greece 2004 we might end up fluking our way to the title.

Turn it off and save the cash. They don't care so why should you.

VLP tries a flick past Moxey and ball is cleared. Comes back to VLP, goes into penalty area, Moxey disposseses him and VLP fouls him. D'oh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back