• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves - Sevilla EUROPA LEAGUE QUARTER FINAL Math thread

I wouldn’t be taking Adama off. Only one offering us anything what so ever. Problem is, he’s the *only* person we can take off.

yeah, he can change things if we can pass him the ball for once..

I'd take Moutinho off and go 343, he's not really had any impact on the game so far, would prefer to use Neto as Jota hasn't been in great form lately but think you need the latters discipline for the defensive stuff in a game like this.

not sure Nuno dares to go 3-4-3 when the game looks like this..

We're really poor at patient build up in the opponent's half. Always so sloppy. I'd say it's the major weakness of this Nuno team.

We're constantly relying on a quick counter or an excellent bit of hold up play from a long ball.

Shocking stuff at the moment.

Just literally passing the ball back to them over and over again for attack after attack.

We’ve got to find some confidence with the ball.

yes, i think once again players are too tired, either mentally or physically

Why's the ref giving the drop ball there? Sevilla kept possession even after it hit him.

Same thing happened in one of the games last night but I thought you only got the drop ball if striking the ref lead to a turnover of possession?

Goal looks to be coming anytime soon really, we can't get out.

yeah, we must do some changes now

It needs to change we’re hanging on here, midfield is totally ineffective currently needs to go 3-4-3

Yes please keep hoofing the ball it’s working so well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we are second or third on every ball now..clearly sign of tiredness

Really on the back foot - needs more forward momentum but not sure how without relinquising the midfield

Glad it's Nuno to make the decision rather than me

We need to keep control off the ball when we get, problem is Seville are pressing really well when we do.

I'm not sure what we should change, maybe Jota for Adama

we dont even have the power to press anything now

Time to stop looking for the magic pass, let's keep it tight in possession, small passes make them chase for 5 minutes

Neto on, thank you

Back