• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

Where are the five new signings going to sit?

How does he raise the players if they know he holds no authority as he's off soon? Now he's fielding an U21 in a pre-season warm-up game, it's just so random again, no system, no plan, no clue.

Is there a link to the squad for the friendly? Can't see anything on the OS

Where are the five new signings going to sit?

Pick a chair. #wholenewsquadarriving

CoM9OueXgAQ4WeK.jpg

That carpet is fucking horrendous.

I think they're certain to stick with him until they have a replacement lined up.

I imagine it's the sort of thing Jez would suggest to them as well. of course it's their prerogative to do something different, but in the absence of a replacement it would be logical to use Kenny to give the pre-season some added focus and direction.

I just don't see the point, if it's not the same focus and direction that FOSUN want the team to go in for the season.

It's been said may times that pre-season is just about getting match fitness up, well what's the point in keeping hold of KJ for that if the result is Coady getting time at right-back for another couple of weeks?

Is there a link to the squad for the friendly? Can't see anything on the OS

Lonergan, Flatt, Odoffin, Hayden, Johnson, O'Hanlon, Leak, Upton, Byrne, Herc, Coady, Ronan, Hunte, Collins, Enobakhare, Ennis, Wilson.

KJ had said - As with Cork, using this game to give some of the 1st teamers a game off with an eye on the Swansea game

The Fosun logo > The Money Shop

CoM9OueWEAAmEMO.jpg

That'd look so much better on our kit.

Yeah, I remember us changing sponsor or kit maker and those who had bought a shirt had to take the old one to the shop for a replacement, they used pinking shears on the old shirt.

Whats Chinese for 'Can we have the Liquidator back?'

CoNAm3aXgAYc_yQ.jpg

Is that just a sticky logo thats been taped on?

#FosunOUT

Doing it on the cheap ay we? :icon_lol:

So tacky. :icon_lol:

Never change Wolves.

I just don't see the point, if it's not the same focus and direction that FOSUN want the team to go in for the season.

It's been said may times that pre-season is just about getting match fitness up, well what's the point in keeping hold of KJ for that if the result is Coady getting time at right-back for another couple of weeks?

i agree with you, but i can just see them sticking with him for now UNLESS they have someone lined up. i'd much prefer them to say genius manager XX will start tomorrow. but in the absence of that and no long term Chief Exec appointed carrying on, as is, is just the sort of thing that happens. we'll know in 20 mins or so!!!

Looks like there's hardly anyone there. They must all be at some other press conference...

Back