• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves are SOLD and Darlo finally has smooth thighs!

exciting times ahead indeed...hope we have an overhaul on the staff

Let's all lord it over London, the North East, Merseyside, Lancashire, Yorkshire and Manchester.

Those for me are the powerhouses, and West Midlands football should be up there with the right backing and development. We have been a struggling backwater for too fucking long. It needs a powerful Wolves. It also needs a powerful Villa, and a powerful Albion. If we were all fighting for European football it would be fantastic for the area.

Birmingham and Walsall can still get to fuck though.

exciting times ahead indeed...hope we have an overhaul on the staff

We will at first team level. The guys looking after the academy are doing great stuff though - they don't need an overhaul in my opinion.

Let's all lord it over London, the North East, Merseyside, Lancashire, Yorkshire and Manchester.

Those for me are the powerhouses, and West Midlands football should be up there with the right backing and development. We have been a struggling backwater for too fucking long. It needs a powerful Wolves. It also needs a powerful Villa, and a powerful Albion. If we were all fighting for European football it would be fantastic for the area.

Birmingham and Walsall can still get to fuck though.

WORD Paddy

I had an agreement with an English team [Wolves], but when Spain approached, there was nothing more for me

Don't know if this has been posted here yet.

If that's the truth, you can hardly blame the guy.

Also lends a bit more credence to the Cavaleiro, Costa & Pele rumours. Whenever Lope was mentioned those 3 were linked along with him and he's confirmed that we had a deal in place to sign him...

Yes - I mentioned it somewhere earlier but maybe not in the main forum. Nobody should be challenging Lopetegui for making that decision. Fair play to him to say how it was.

Going to start posting again now after quite a while without doing so....could call me a glory poster i suppose.

Thoroughly excited by the takeover and i'm looking forward to hearing what Mr Shi has to say on Monday. The thing i found interesting is that they said in the statement that they would now be looking for a CEO rather than bringing their own person with them. Shows that they're possibly looking for someone that knows the English games and what it takes to run an English football club. The comments from Morgan is nothing other than flannel in his letter and what matters is how the owners approach the rest of this transfer window which will be the biggest indicator as to their intent.

I imgine that there are quite a number of Wolves players sweating on the position of KJ because a number of them will be surplus to requirements. The only 5 in the first team sqaud worthy of the strating 11 in the new era are Iorfa, Hause, Price, Graham and Dicko.

It wasn't mischievous for me - it was setting up "I put in £30m, they will too" - a little legacy. And actually really quite irrelevant to FOSUN

Nah no mischief there for me. Just too many people trying to twist as many of his words as possible.

I'm perplexed just how many people have found negatives to today's news - I'm really looking forward to Monday when we'll no doubt hear a lot more as opposed to the general statements that have been released today.

Looking at a list of Gestifute clients... Marc Wilmots... Potential new manager?

Unlikely I think - but not beyond the realms.

The more I think about it, the more I think we will get Gary Neville. No ITK, no real thought towards that, it is just something I feel fits, and might happen.

Going to start posting again now after quite a while without doing so....could call me a glory poster i suppose.

Thoroughly excited by the takeover and i'm looking forward to hearing what Mr Shi has to say on Monday. The thing i found interesting is that they said in the statement that they would now be looking for a CEO rather than bringing their own person with them. Shows that they're possibly looking for someone that knows the English games and what it takes to run an English football club. The comments from Morgan is nothing other than flannel in his letter and what matters is how the owners approach the rest of this transfer window which will be the biggest indicator as to their intent.

I imgine that there are quite a number of Wolves players sweating on the position of KJ because a number of them will be surplus to requirements. The only 5 in the first team sqaud worthy of the strating 11 in the new era are Iorfa, Hause, Price, Graham and Dicko.

Agreed. Two young wolves fans simulate what the next 12 months will feel like ! https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...7892C8EBDF0CDAF4B9A97892C8EBDF0CD&FORM=VRDGAR

I'm looking forward to Monday, could see the arrival of new players and manager along with owners. I'm looking forward to the season now.

I'm also hoping we get discounts on memberships for Thomas Cook, Cirque de Soleiu and various others rather than a bunch of average restaurants at a place I'll never visit. :)

Looking at a list of Gestifute clients... Marc Wilmots... Potential new manager?

Someone on Twitter reckoned he was Favourite for the Wolves job but I've not found any books on it

Back