• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Winter Improvement Thread (aka Winter Squad Weakening Thread and TWF Suicide Watch)

Yeah but I presume his wife is Italian? and may not know any English, or have any desire to know English or move a very long way away and away from all her friends, family, job, just on the whim of some football club who may decide they don't want him in a year.

She was probably ok with Wolverhampton but a bit unsure where they'd be having to travel to or move to once Ken loaned him out after a month

Or maybe she just knows we are fucking shit

I'd rather things have turned out this way than we end up with another Jelle van Damme.

When does the loan window open....

Not coming on loan then - DONE DEAL: Kike has joined La Liga side Eibar from Middlesbrough on a deal until 2019.

Yes can't stay away. Those who want to jibe feel free. Shit window. Shit squad. Shit owner. Could do better is the nicest thing I can say.

Not coming on loan then - DONE DEAL: Kike has joined La Liga side Eibar from Middlesbrough on a deal until 2019.

& apparently cannot play for them till the start of next season as paperwork not done properly in time - strange move (loan back for the rest of this season to keep him fit??)

We were after him back in 2013 when City released him. Decent player but would be misguided to sign him as a LB as he can't defend.

Like if you took Sako, removed the end product and forced him to play left back against his will.

We do need a left winger though so perhaps he'd be signed for that position?

We do need a left winger though so perhaps he'd be signed for that position?

We have both Graham and Zyro though who are pretty much natural left sided players?

I know they are both injured, but in any case, I would prioritise elsewhere at the moment - actually left back ironically.

Graham and Zyro could "naturally" play anywhere along the 7, 10, 11 line, IMO.

Graham and Zyro could "naturally" play anywhere along the 7, 10, 11 line, IMO.

Agree re Zyro but I think Graham would be wasted anywhere other than left wing. He's an absolute nightmare for right backs, equally dangerous whether he cuts in or goes down he line.

Agree re Zyro but I think Graham would be wasted anywhere other than left wing. He's an absolute nightmare for right backs, equally dangerous whether he cuts in or goes down he line.

Don't see why that wouldn't make life hard on any defender regardless of position, mind you I don't see any reason to shift him away from the left.

Zyro is a right winger. We're going to have 4 of them come the summer and 5 if that's where Wallace is going to feature.

It pisses me off that Henry and Byrne are now considered options at LW when they've never featured there for anybody before this season. More idiocy from Jackett.

He actually said we were short of LW last week. It was the reason he gave for not recalling Wallace right now as he would go on the right and we have options there but we are light on the left side.

Back