• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who are ya? Who are ya?

Me, sitting next to my yacht in Salem Harbour (part of that sentence may not be true):

xrd0Sl.jpg

And yes, my conk is sunburned...

There's no way in hell is that Salem Harbour! That lie was way too obvious!

It's a nice yacht you have though! ;)

The only thing I can establish from this whole thread is that all the wives / girlfriends could have done a whole lot better :)

How dare you!!!!

I would say there are some very fortunate Ladies out there....................the ones that missed us lot!!

Well chaps this thread has cracked me up more times than i can count. yabbadab is the expert at lookalike pictures and had me simply howling in hysterics twice.

and I had UKY about as he is in front of that wonderful, great, tantalising picture of fish and chips, NKY you look totally different in the two pics, elves clearly don't agree with you.

Well that was the 1st time in about 14 yars i have had my hair cut, more recently it is a lot shorter, but kept some of the length, i'll try and remember how to upload a more recent pic of myself and the good UKY family!
Ref Fish:- taken at Harry Ramsdens in Great Yarmouth a few years ago, the plate was as wide as me, all you could eat chips and two rounds of bread and butter had to be polished off to be crowned "Fish and chip" champion!
I decided to take the challenge on and beat it, although i did not eat for a week afterwards!

Sogndal, Norway.

IMG_1323.jpg

Atlanta, Georgia.

FuckOff.jpg

Florida, three hours before England won the rugby World Cup.

PB230022.jpg

And Terra Mitica.

2.jpg

Great thread. Some brutal banter being dished out, especially to poor old Pav!

Here's me in Munich a year or so ago, on my travels;

HUeab.jpg

Do your worst. For lookalikes I've had Bruce Banner and that mental Detective in Boardwalk Empire.

zfOup.jpg

Here's me on the right with my Dad and my Nan on Christmas Day

Last edited:
Here's me at Christmas!

alone1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey boozad i recognised you in all the pictures , but how come you included one of a terrible troll on a bridge? Looking at that i decided i'd swim across.

HUeab.jpg

Do your worst. For lookalikes I've had Bruce Banner and that mental Detective in Boardwalk Empire.

Blimey sedgley i had you at least 10 to 15 years older. but i agree this thread, especially Yabbadabba's lookalikes of me, have had me howling with laughter.
Trouble is how the hell do you have serious debate after some of these shots.

HUeab.jpg

Another young whippersnapper. You will Pav thinking he is getting old...

Blimey sedgley i had you at least 10 to 15 years older. but i agree this thread, especially Yabbadabba's lookalikes of me, have had me howling with laughter.
Trouble is how the hell do you have serious debate after some of these shots.
:icon_lol: I've always been told I've got an 'old head' on me (27 going on 57) , maybe this reflects in my posts!

I'm envious of the location of your shed by the way...

Jinky looks to be half way through gender reassignment. Not sure which way though...

Wop:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

There's too many young whippersnappers on this forum masquerading as sensible mature folk.

I think i need to get in touch with Frank, and that old salt WolfHunting and start an old gits corner.

I can see wy there's so much grumbling about spelling and crap on here. you're all still in school.

:icon_lol: I've always been told I've got an 'old head' on me (27 going on 57) , maybe this reflects in my posts!

I'm envious of the location of your shed by the way...

Shed is available if any of the members want a cheapo holiday, just let me know. Be nice to have some sane company, mind you , then again.............................

Back