• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who are ya? Who are ya?

Here's me...

odKte.jpg

As you can see, I only drink orange flavoured Fruit Shoots. I can't understand why anyone would allege that I've been at the wine.

Someone once said that Riquelme looks a bit like me, but, believe it or not, he's sixteen years younger than me.

Here's me...

odKte.jpg

As you can see, I only drink orange flavoured Fruit Shoots. I can't understand why anyone would allege that I've been at the wine.

Someone once said that Riquelme looks a bit like me, but, believe it or not, he's sixteen years younger than me.

As sexy as ever Dave..

Gixer, why are you playing it like a clarinet ??

xT4X5.jpg

Finally managed to do it after spending all day creating pictures the size of a house !

Anyway this is me with the grandaughter, not long after the meningitis scare, thats why I look as rough as that :) honest !

Also the way I am sitting makes my chins look like a pelican after a huge feast !

xT4X5.jpg

Finally managed to do it after spending all day creating pictures the size of a house !

Anyway this is me with the grandaughter, not long after the meningitis scare, thats why I look as rough as that :) honest !

Also the way I am sitting makes my chins look like a pelican after a huge feast !

Your grandaughter is a little dote!

Me with Bird...
ZckTF.jpg

And my boy on his first day of footy training
dc13Hl.jpg

(Cheers Hamlet!)

Last edited:
SANY1235.jpg

Trev!
You ought to get rid of your avatar!
I'll treat you with a LOT more respect now!

It looks like you were holding your breath there mate...
Did you just hear that lovely woman's husband coming in the front door?

Well Frank, he actually has more hair than appears on that pic and he sure has a lot less weight!

And er... Where's your photo Frank??

I didn't think you would be too impressed with DDW putting that picture on. How many stone have you lost since then?

Frank's picture is on here.

Frank at Barnsley in promotion season, with his infamous wig. When he sees this he will try to tell me off.....
2799_188196150267_698170267_6559180_148532_n.jpg

Gixer, why are you playing it like a clarinet ??

Mate, my mates take the piss as i drink a pint with my pinkie raised, must be my middle class upbringing...

There's a picture of me on the Eggert Jonsson thread. You can blame Penk for that.

Back