• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What's the plan?

It looked very marginal either way earlier in the season, honestly don't think there's a great deal between the 3 of them as it stands.

So now it's needing Hause back? ;)

It'd be nice to know whether him and Batth works or not. As it is we don't know as we enter the final third of the season because they've hardly played together.

I still say Stearman would have made little to no difference, he's hardly proved Wolves wrong to sell him with how he's fared at Fulham. Below us all season, miles worse defensive record, beaten 6-2 by us over the two games and has even been dropped by them along the way.

It looked very marginal either way earlier in the season, honestly don't think there's a great deal between the 3 of them as it stands.

Possibly, though there's a better ball player in there than the other two - which we do need to stop the immediate release of the ball into the air

Possibly, though there's a better ball player in there than the other two - which we do need to stop the immediate release of the ball into the air

Can't say as I saw much evidence of that personally but admittedly I haven't seen a great deal of him.

If people are calling Batth shit and all he can do is hoof the ball, surely I can remind them when I said it was silly to sell Stearman and we would be left short of experience in defense. I was told we don't need a new centre half, we need Batth back?

A pat on the back for you. Join the Dr Who fan who likes to remind people that once in a while their mindless drivel actually turns out to be true nearly a year later. Tim MK I would be proud.

Batth and Hause won't work. Batth will only look ok with a leader / organiser alongside him, that's what Williamson and Stearman were, despite Batth being the official captain.

A pat on the back for you. Join the Dr Who fan who likes to remind people that once in a while their mindless drivel actually turns out to be true nearly a year later. Tim MK I would be proud.

Another saucer of milk for the keyboard warrior. More unwarranted and unnecessary insults from some one in a moderator position. Keep going and you will soon get a well earnt holiday. And what was said in the summer has been proved completely right. Sorry you don't like it when a view opposite to yours is shown to be accurate. I know there are times when I have theorised and been shot down. I always take it in good grace. I repeat you should know better.
As a point of order I hate Dr Who. You just made another assumption.

Another saucer of milk for the keyboard warrior. More unwarranted and unnecessary insults from some one in a moderator position. Keep going and you will soon get a well earnt holiday. And what was said in the summer has been proved completely right. Sorry you don't like it when a view opposite to yours is shown to be accurate. I know there are times when I have theorised and been shot down. I always take it in good grace. I repeat you should know better.
As a point of order I hate Dr Who. You just made another assumption.

I wouldn't count on it.

No offence Cyber but you do have an apparently relentless desire to prove how right you were, I'm not sure why and you have to understand it can be very wearing (I don't care but I can see why others do). I don't need to dig up my post from June about how I thought Coady was a waste of money, I can just say it. It's not a competition to prove who the greatest soothsayer is! We're just fans, they're just opinions. It's throwaway stuff for the most part and dredging up five month old threads unprompted is a bit cheap.

Besides which, opinions change. Six months ago I had faith in Kenny Jackett and I could explain why. Now I don't and equally I can explain why, things move on.

That didn't turn out to be true. Selling Stearman was stupid! Our problems started with the sale of Stearman and not having enough experience in defense. Our defense is so bad, that if we try to play an attacking game, we'll get punished.
I love attacking football, but knowing you can't count on your defense compromises the type of football you can play.

In all fairness DW was wrong because Batth hasn't looked good at all but he said he would be fine before Stearman was sold so i'm not sure how you can pick up on it when your main argument is that we shouldn't have sold Stearman.

How anyone can seemingly ignore that our defense was still awful even with Stearman still here is a bit beyond my comprehension.

Our defense as a unit has been shit in every game without Williamson, full stop.

How anyone can seemingly ignore that our defense was still awful even with Stearman still here is a bit beyond my comprehension.

Our defense as a unit has been shit in every game without Williamson, full stop.

It wasn't even anything special in League 1 with Sam 'fan favourite' Ricketts.

No offence Cyber but you do have an apparently relentless desire to prove how right you were, I'm not sure why and you have to understand it can be very wearing (I don't care but I can see why others do). I don't need to dig up my post from June about how I thought Coady was a waste of money, I can just say it. It's not a competition to prove who the greatest soothsayer is! We're just fans, they're just opinions. It's throwaway stuff for the most part and dredging up five month old threads unprompted is a bit cheap.

Besides which, opinions change. Six months ago I had faith in Kenny Jackett and I could explain why. Now I don't and equally I can explain why, things move on.

OK.perhaps the small acknowledgements instead of disdain and sarcasm would make me less likely . It may also encourage me to speak to some of you on match days in the Western

It wasn't even anything special in League 1 with Sam 'fan favourite' Ricketts.

Absolutely. Obviously I've not done anything scientific but I seem to recall the phrase "if the opposition had had their shooting boots on..." popping up a lot during that season.

Absolutely. Obviously I've not done anything scientific but I seem to recall the phrase "if the opposition had had their shooting boots on..." popping up a lot during that season.
First half of the season we had a few games where we should have conceded more. Certainly Swindon at home but 2nd half of the season not so much.

OK.perhaps the small acknowledgements instead of disdain and sarcasm would make me less likely . It may also encourage me to speak to some of you on match days in the Western

Well done on getting something right on the Internet, although it's technically as we don't know how we'd have faired. I actually think we've missed him.

I once got 20 out of 20 on a Facebook quiz, can I have a gold star too?

First half of the season we had a few games where we should have conceded more. Certainly Swindon at home but 2nd half of the season not so much.

How much of that is down to having a really good back four opposed to just having an extremely strong squad for the division which enabled the team to go and dominate most games?

Well done on getting something right on the Internet, although it's technically as we don't know how we'd have faired. I actually think we've missed him.

I once got 20 out of 20 on a Facebook quiz, can I have a gold star too?

Behave yourself, mutliple choice doesn't count for shit!

Back