• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Patrick Cutrone

Some shocking fashion sense from all three though.

for Serie A standards, he was a potential good player.
Never failed when he was employed, even for few minute starting from the bench

My concern is whether he will become a good player for PL too

among his pros, for sure, the "smell" for the goal (some kind of Pippo Inzaghi) and his committment
among his cons, to me, his ball treatment is highly improvable

Thought he did OK last night. Certainly doesn't lack for commitment. Hopefully he scores soon to make up for NUno taking the pen off him

I thought he looked a bit all at sea against Pyunik, but I feel that's not to be unexpected as it was his first game for us.
The first time he got the ball he lost it almost straight away and while I was grumbling to myself about him not looking after the ball, he went after it and forced a mistake from the opposition.
He did well to force the full back to give a penalty and it was good to see his enthusiasm to want to take it.
He didn't get chance nor time to shoot for goal so I'll have to wait to see how good he is at that which I'm sure will come esp. when he gains confidence.

I thought he looked a bit all at sea against Pyunik, but I feel that's not to be unexpected as it was his first game for us.
The first time he got the ball he lost it almost straight away and while I was grumbling to myself about him not looking after the ball, he went after it and forced a mistake from the opposition.
He did well to force the full back to give a penalty and it was good to see his enthusiasm to want to take it.
He didn't get chance nor time to shoot for goal so I'll have to wait to see how good he is at that which I'm sure will come esp. when he gains confidence.

I thought that too.

But, given time to understand the Nuno way of playing I'm sure he'll look the part.

Good thing was he was clearly enthusiastic and had an impact

We are obviously making a bit of an impact quite quickly.

I'm currently at Monza, wearing the "Neves reveal" away shirt (so really all they have to go on is the badge) and literally the first people I talk to about something unrelated launch into a conversation about Patrick Cutrone with the phrase "you stole him from us"...

Back