• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome new members

How funny is it when people in the pub call you by your user name.

You should follow Del's example and have it printed on your shirt.

you loved it Penk :taunt:

It was a great atmosphere, I don't think the staff knew what hit 'em but fancy getting asked to leave a wetherspoons for singing! Lol
Did you make it to the pub near the ground? It was even better, an amazing experience and there was a TV crew from Norway there filming us

Mike gets called Darlo no matter where he goes!

You're right Jack, it's a hard one to shake! No name changing for me, it'd confuse people too much

No, we only went in that one and Wetherspoons.

The lad who got chucked out of Wetherspoons got arrested at the train station for singing.

Clarke Carlisle was in the one by the ground doing a video on Punjabi Wolves. If you search punjabi wolves and Clarke Carlisle on you tube there's a clip on there.

No, we only went in that one and Wetherspoons.

The lad who got chucked out of Wetherspoons got arrested at the train station for singing.

Clarke Carlisle was in the one by the ground doing a video on Punjabi Wolves. If you search punjabi wolves and Clarke Carlisle on you tube there's a clip on there.

Oooo, i could be on that. I was stood next to Clarke Carlisle and the Punjabi Wolves, will take a look

Hooligans, bringing shame upon the club.

I bet you've been called by your Mix nickname many times.

0,,10307~10850767,00.jpg

Welcome to McfcJames. You gotta check out most of the site and I hope your here to add to the debate and not troll. Also check out the funny picture thread and the away day guide. I will be working on some more grounds tonight.

Hi, I'm 19 and quite obviously, I support Wolves!

STH in the South Bank, favourite player if Fletcher despite voting for Hennessey for POTY for 2 years running!

Back