• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome Jose Sa

Both barely played in fairness, I'm only talking proper #1s

De Vries was better than Ikeme anyway (very low bar)

Paul Jones polluted it for most of 2004 but I am choosing to ignore him today.
14 League games for Dorus & 29 for Stefan according to wiki. Just enough to have left me with a healthy dislike of dodgy Dutch goalkeepers.

14 League games for Dorus & 29 for Stefan according to wiki. Just enough to have left me with a healthy dislike of dodgy Dutch goalkeepers.
Doris only played 10 of those because Saunders annoyed Concrete Boots Carl enough to punch metal, in fairness.

Doris once walked past me on Waterloo Road, after we'd drawn 2-2 with Champions League winner Paul Lambert's Norwich. For a keeper he was tiny, not much taller than me and no bulk to him.

Edit: Wiki reckons he's 6'1''. Not a hope! 5'11'' at most.

Doris only played 10 of those because Saunders annoyed Concrete Boots Carl enough to punch metal, in fairness.

Doris once walked past me on Waterloo Road, after we'd drawn 2-2 with Champions League winner Paul Lambert's Norwich. For a keeper he was tiny, not much taller than me and no bulk to him.
For a keeper Stefan let far too much in at his back post...

I’m obviously not suggesting we have Bentley anywhere near No.1 (or number 21, for that matter) - nor am I suggesting we do worse.

With the inevitable £20-25m we’d get for Sa (especially if he goes to Saudi) we’d get a miles better alternative and an extra few quid to paint the South Bank, too.

Win, win.
You seen the price of paint these days? Need Neto sold at full value for Jeff to cover that bill

Back