• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Watford v Wolves (A) - 01/01/20 Buildup and Matchday thread...

Ignore me, it's just Traore isn't it.

We'd get far more goals if jiminez run to the near post for corners and crosses.

We'd get far more goals if jiminez run to the near post for corners and crosses.
I think the opposite. Traore's crosses are always centre of the 6 yard box or back post. We never seem to get anyone there for his crosses.

Hilarious, if that's a foul by traore then the one on Neto, 1st half is equally a foul.

Vinagre. Less step overs and cross the fucking ball.

I think the opposite. Traore's crosses are always centre of the 6 yard box or back post. We never seem to get anyone there for his crosses.

It’s normally only Jiminez in the box - we know Traore will beat his man and get a cross in, people should be breaking their balls to get in there

5 minutes added and we are 2 minutes through it and the ball has been in play for about 20 seconds of that. Clearly the ref will blow dead on 95 minutes too.

Here's the chance...

When I was a kid Bolton were always our bogey team, looks like Watford have taken that position over. Barstewards!!

Mind you we paid for our usual low key, half hearted first 45.

Foul throw my arse it was fucking obstruction from the watford player

Very very disappointing. Well over 20 mins with 10 men and they just managed the game out. Desperate for a couple of top quality players to come in as relief for a few of these players who have probably had to play too many games

Awful refeering... Fucking Deeney yellow should have been a 2nd yellow.

Back