• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

TWF POTS

Who you got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...I feel like Toti has easily been our best CB this season tbh. Not sure he gets quite enough credit; yeah he's a bit agricultural but he rarely gets the simple things wrong. Maybe not the highest of bars but I'd be quite sad to see him go.

I think what goes under the radar with Toti is that he's been asked to play a very difficult role this season. To defend as a LB without the ball, a LCH with it and to step into midfield the way he does as well. You'd struggle to find many defenders capable of doing it as well as he does for under £25M. In that context he absolutely is worth that much.

Personally I think all our late Summer signings have been average to poor for a variety of reasons. Not one makes our best 11.
Yep, I think Hobbs has a lot of work to do as his last summer window was very poor. He's 1 in 3 so far.

Yep, I think Hobbs has a lot of work to do as his last summer window was very poor. He's 1 in 3 so far.

Last Summer it's arguable and probably correct that not one of the signings improved the 11 if that becomes the norm the club will be in big trouble.

My mate described Toti as “like a horse on a slippery yard” which I think is a great simile. He looks awkward and it’s quite hard to look past that as he really does give you the jitters when you first watch him and you expect a mistake is imminent every time he has the ball. Once you’ve realised that isn’t the case you appreciate that he’s pretty solid and performs a key role in the team. He might not be worth £25m but I’d rather keep him than Kilman

Not to pick at the scab over it not counting because of fucking bad camera placement...

But, Toti did technically score a backheel flick once.

Back