• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Torino Build Up Thread

Decent away end which I don’t know if it was stand were you want. Never found out, we just found a good spot and stayed their. The only stewards were from Wolves so they weren’t fussed.

My ticket had a seat number on it...no idea where that was though. Found a great spot to stand. Doubt many actually went to where there seat was.

My ticket had a seat number on it...no idea where that was though. Found a great spot to stand. Doubt many actually went to where there seat was.
Towards the lower parts of the stand looked a sweaty mess of lads with their tops off. We found a spot higher up with plenty of room and a couple of old boys who got me a beer each time they went to the bar in-spite never meeting them before. Although one of the guys launched his as the second goal went in.

What were they singing, couldn't work that out or the Cutrone one through the TV!? Support sounded very loud though!
Diogooooo. Jota.
Running down the wing. Jota.
Hear the Wanderer’s sing. Jota.
We are going to Turin.

What's the final line of the Cutrone song? Couldn't work that out at all last night

What's the final line of the Cutrone song? Couldn't work that out at all last night
There’s a Willy Boly song to the same tune with a questionable last verse!

The Cutrone song is catchy but is 'he loves the pizza, he loves the pasta' really the best people could come up with for an Italian guy???

He loves Mussolini, he loves Berlusconi was rejected on the 1st draft

I'd have gone for he loves the pizza, he loves Peroni...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Bellotti played for Torino tonight so seems like he's fine

Yes, there were rumours that he hurt his ankle but he was ok yesterday, just exhausted at the end and with cramps.

Sorry if I'm being thick but I have no idea what this post means....have you accidentally posted in the wrong thread?
Guessing he's saying that if Belotti doesn't play then they won't beat us.

Back