• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Torino Build Up Thread

Vinagre at fault for both goals.

Belotti nearly scores again. Good save by Rui.

Really like the look of Belotti.

Tbf, vinagre isn't at fault in the first goal, he was speeding to counter while traore loses the ball

Don’t know about you guys but I’ll take a 3-2 win away at Torino thank you very much [emoji1316]

Full time.

What a match. Completely breathless stuff.

Nuno will be fuming with the goals conceded and their second goal could yet be massive for them, but three away goals at Torino. Amazing effort from our boys.

I'm happy with that. From the looks of things, we've got enough to come away with a least a draw in the return leg.

He didnt do much today. Noone did. Fair result, Wolves were clearly the Better side. Fast and technical.

Fantastic result.

Irritating conceding the goals the way we did. Perhaps in hindsight, Jonny on for Vinagre was the switch needed.

Should be a cracking night next Thursday.

Far less comfortable than it should've been but we've got a huge advantage, so well done boys (mostly)

He didnt do much today. Noone did. Fair result, Wolves were clearly the Better side. Fast and technical.
You looked dangerous in the final third, but we defended really well (mostly) and limited the times you got forward. A good away performance from us, only marred by the goals we conceded.

I'm very pissed at conceding another penalty near the end. Vinagre deserves a bollocking for that.

But 2-3 is better than 3-2, and we fully deserved it tonight.

Good result. Could have been a lot better though. We played some great stuff at times. Some of our players, Vinagre, Dendoncker, Vallejo, Saiss, make some naive decisions sometimes. We have to cut them a bit of slack though, they are still learning. I have my doubts about Saiss tbh.

Winning a match in Torino, no matter the margin, is massive. What a team. What a manager. What a staff.

Really looking forward to next Thursday now - would take an away win in Turin any day of the week (3 away goals won't hurt either)

Would have been better if we could hold a 2 goal advantage, but this is not bad at all - we were playing Lg 1 only a few years ago!

Back