• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Top Apps

TV catchup on the iPad is decent. Can watch live television for free - no lag or anything, all freeview channels are available.

Also TuneIn Radio is very good - every radio station free streaming.

Any good apps for the iPad?

Million pound drop is class, was released a couple of days ago

Untappd... booze tracker

wasn't this an old mousebreaker game like the old volleys game?

I've definitely played it before somewhere - ridiculously addictive. Seaon 3 for me - 56 goals and 70 assists in 115 games so far. but having a barren spell at Exeter at present - the boo boys have got to me.

Good idea mate.

I also managed 100% happiness last night! Got a screenshot to prove it too.

Are there any that could be recommended to a beginner?

Also, are there any chess games that can be had?

Try 'Chess With Friends'.

'Words With Friends' is basically scrabble that you can play with other people. I think it's the chess equivalent by the same people.

I rarely use Podcasts myself so can't really recommend any I'm afraid.

Women prefer it from behind.

Go into the app store, press search and type 'chess' and have a look at the reviews.

Try 'Chess With Friends'.

'Words With Friends' is basically scrabble that you can play with other people. I think it's the chess equivalent by the same people.

I rarely use Podcasts myself so can't really recommend any I'm afraid.

I have downloaded "chess with friends" A pop up has asked if I want to receive notifications. Should I allow it to?

Up to you - that means your phone will tell you when it's your go.

Most apps ask you that and I normally say no, but for a turn based game it can be useful.

Fill-a-pix was quite a good little game when I tried it on Saturday. Sort of a cross between Minesweeper and Crosspix.

Last edited:
"Hit the Referee" looks like a decent app........

I am waiting for someone to produce "Slap a Halsey" App

I tried, but the moment I uploaded a picture of him I smashed my phone. I am on my 85th iPhone at the mo........

Back