• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Top Apps

Crossfingers, Blocks, Unblock me. All puzzle type games

Cat physics

Big Fart for a bit of toilet humour

Found another addictive game - Songpop.

Guess the track/artist for the music clips it playsas fast as you can and challenge your friends to beat your score for the same clips.

I downloaded the free version. If anyone else has a go, my username is nick77. Send me a challenge and I'll whoop your ass.

The good thing is you don't have to be online together, it'll just send you an alert when the other person has challenged or done yours.

Loads of friends are playing that - I see loads of notifications on Facebook.

I must give it a go.

Someone on MolMix just mentioned a football logo app. Just downloading it now.

Football Logos. It's the same as that logo one, but football badges.

18/20 for me in the first round.

I've just completed level 1. Level 2 is bloody hard.

Downloaded the official Football League App, Wolves ain't even on it.

Installed an App on Saturday called "Hailo"

Fantastic taxi app is that. Basically, it finds your location, tells you how far away a cab is. You then click to order the cab, you can choose to pay cash or credit card. It confirms the taxi, gives you the drivers name and number plate and how long it will be. You can then see the cab on the map, so you know where it is as it makes the journey. Only works in London & Dublin right now but it is was a superb thing to use, especially when you are dragging 2 70 year olds with you and they need a cab.

1. Is there a Wolves app? 2. If yes, is it worth downloading?

Nope

However you can download an E&S app.........

There is a Wolves app but it's not much cop. Ok if you have no access to a browser though. So never.

Back