• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Top Apps

Can I suggest folk get an app called Voxer. Basically its a walkie talkie and it's pretty good saves the need to leave voicemail and its instant conversation as well. Top app.

Downloaded it. Now what do I do?

Your contacts have to download it as well. Its what it is a walkie talkie that if used at home with wifi will save you price on calls, its not as much to pay through 3G as it would be ringing a contact and its instant and miles better then a text message.

Your contacts have to download it as well. Its what it is a walkie talkie that if used at home with wifi will save you price on calls, its not as much to pay through 3G as it would be ringing a contact and its instant and miles better then a text message.

Ok thank you.

I'm subscribed to wolvesplayer but on the app it wolves android app it asks for me to pay a monthly subscription to view videos. is there a way around this

TV catchup on the iPad is decent. Can watch live television for free - no lag or anything, all freeview channels are available.

Also TuneIn Radio is very good - every radio station free streaming.

Any good apps for the iPad?

Does that include 5Live?
Or is it just FM stations...?

I managed to get all 5 Monkey Island Tales for 69p each. What a bargian for a brilliant franchise.

Rayman is great on iPad for the less hardcore gamer, like what I am.

Bought the Mrs a new ipad yesterday she's gone Appshit.

You cant really play top games on the Ipad anyway. Fifa and GTA 3 to name but two are truly unplayable on it.
Not everyone wants to play 'top games' - I can't think of anything worse than spending hours saving the world from evil zombies etc - but I am quite happy having 10 minutes here or there doing a game/puzzle, and for this, the iPad apps are more than good enough for me, as is the Wii - maybe I have the mental age/attention span of someone in KS2.

Not everyone wants to play 'top games' - I can't think of anything worse than spending hours saving the world from evil zombies etc - but I am quite happy having 10 minutes here or there doing a game/puzzle, and for this, the iPad apps are more than good enough for me, as is the Wii - maybe I have the mental age/attention span of someone in KS2.

Yep, I struggle to play real games for longer than an hour all in. Maybe they're for the less intellectual?

You get 5Live and Sports Extra. Talksport as well.

Apologies if answered elsewhere but I take it this doesn't overcome the BBC WM digital rights issue on commentaries for those that live outside of WM reception area?

Back