• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Yeah, it's just sandbox building.

I may build the Reebok Stadium (or whatever they're calling it these days) and then knock it down.

:icon_lol:

Like a modern day version of Championship Manager 'Cunts Corner' (get rich, add another player just to take charge of another team, buy cunts, sell them for free to other team, fine them every week for no reason, set all their training schedules to maximum. John McGinlay, Lee Howey, Paul Dickov and Matt Carbon were regulars)

:icon_lol:

Like a modern day version of Championship Manager 'Cunts Corner' (get rich, add another player just to take charge of another team, buy cunts, sell them for free to other team, fine them every week for no reason, set all their training schedules to maximum. John McGinlay, Lee Howey, Paul Dickov and Matt Carbon were regulars)

I went the other way. I had Olofinjana doing one session of goalkeeper training a week on his own.

I don't play as Wolves any more.

I used to turn down all bids for him as well. No, you stay here, dickhead.

I think Kenny employed Hoddle as a scout and sent him to Ethiopia.

I used to turn down all bids for him as well. No, you stay here.

I think Kenny employed Hoddle as a scout and sent him to Ethiopia.
I also put Albion on the verge of going bust and put Saunders in charge. They went from Prem to Conference in successive seasons and won 0 games. I think he lasted 3 of those seasons

Ultimate Soccer Manager was the daddy for wrecking clubs as you were bizarrely in charge of everything.

Knock down all of Albion's stands and replace them with 500 capacity tin sheds. £50 a ticket. £10 for a hot dog.

You could also bet against your own team (Lee Hughes in goal it is, then), though you got sacked if you got found out.

He did a superb job on a budget of zero.

I also moved Albion from the Hawthorns to the home of Truro City. That move, along with charging fans £850 per match, really fucked the attendances for them.

Man I miss spending hours in the editor of FM

Our kid always used to charge for the toilets on Rollercoaster Tycoon. I draw the line at that.

As long as you haven't actually bought lego as well you are probably OK :icon_biggrin:
959368df191ff393cd237c356420a7b9.jpg

I had some wicked custom rides on Roller-coaster Tycoon, including one that made people violently ill immediately - which I called The Ringshifter.

I bought the new Leisure Suit Larry game on Steam, which was a very enjoyable 10 hours of gameplay. I used to love those games back in the day and a lot of the modern sequels were very disappointing, but this was plenty of fun and back to point and click non-3D adventuring.

Still only 18% of Red Dead done, generally when I play I only get an hour or so on at a time so if i'm lucky I get 1 mission done.. Going to take a long time.

Fired it up one day and spent an hour just playing poker (didn't even win) :facepalm:

A man called Doug Bowser is now in charge of Nintendo

Still only 18% of Red Dead done, generally when I play I only get an hour or so on at a time so if i'm lucky I get 1 mission done.. Going to take a long time.

Fired it up one day and spent an hour just playing poker (didn't even win) :facepalm:

In the same bota. Im 35% through it as I only get on it for an hour at a time.

You tried Apex Legends? Free game made by the guys who did Titanfall. Might be worth a shot.

Nah, I'm not a fan of the Battle Royale shooters TBH, and none of my XBL friends have bothered either.

As for RDR, I'm also nowhere near the end. Sea of Thieves is to blame for that!

You tried Apex Legends? Free game made by the guys who did Titanfall. Might be worth a shot.

Didn't enjoy Apex. Jut far too much going on and far too complicated to be enjoyable.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered is free on PS Plus this month, so me and my mates have been enjoying that over the last week. Made me feel very nostalgic playing some of the old maps - but gun game in private mode is so much fun.

Back