• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Video Games Thread II - The Resurrection

Fuck off. I am at least five foot ten and not female. And that is before you insult me for being from fooking Preston.

Working my way through the Bandit challenges. Up to number 6 of 10. Some have been quite easy but the one I am on at the moment is just annoying. Doing this set of challenges is bad for your honour and cash balance though

Time for a console killing rumour. Apparently the PS5 Will launch in the next Financial year.

It has to unless Sony are going to drop out of consoles. The PS-4 is very much at the mature end of its life-cycle.

2020 or 2021 have already been basically confirmed by Sony as the target for the next PlayStation.

I believe Sony are look at having backward compatibility for the PS5.
Its about time too. The Xbox 1 X is really good and I love the enhanced graphics on the old games *cough* Oblivion *cough*.
I'm pleased that have a PS4 as well as Xbox Live has been down twice in the past week - and I can't even play single player games then. Stupid.

It has to unless Sony are going to drop out of consoles. The PS-4 is very much at the mature end of its life-cycle.

The Ps4 pro extended the life of it for a few years but how can they make the ps5 have such a big generation jump like the ps3 did from the ps2?

It won’t be a big leap but it will allow developers to do more. I’m expecting it for Christmas 2020 tbh

Now I have my Xbox One X, anyone on here can add me:

WWFCBear

Took a lot of thought that one...

Metro Exodus is fucking immense, even if it brings my computer to its proverbial knees.

Just bought three Lego games. I'm nearly 38 years old.

Nowt wrong with that mate, I'm always buying them.

I just pretend they're for my kids.

See, I don't have that cover.

But Lego games are wicked.

Agreed.

Got my son Lego City Undercover at Christmas. But he won't play it with me - he prefers shitty Fortnite. (Though he has agreed to play it this weekend).

Yeah, I got that one too (and Star Wars - The Force Awakens. I know nothing about Star Wars but the original on PSP was insanely good fun)

£8.80 for those two and Lego Worlds, that's a stupid deal.

Tremendous. Not played Lego Worlds, mind you - isn't that a bit like Minecraft?

My favourite is definitely Lego Dimensions, but you need a lot of money to get the most out of that with the extra figures. But the base game is awesome.

Yeah, it's just sandbox building.

I may build the Reebok Stadium (or whatever they're calling it these days) and then knock it down.

Back