• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things That I Really Really DISLIKE Thread.

Oh, and another one...selfish bastards that smoke in the play area at the park (this may be because I live in a shitty area). I don't want my kids breathing in smoke just because you are a cunt, thank you very much.

Just out and out slow walkers - like your Lawrie Maddens of walking - I can deal with. No idea why you're going at that pace but that's up to you and I can overtake.

It's the people who walk about half a pace out of step. So you'll see them 100 yards down the road and you're gradually gaining on them. But when you get closer....if you carry on at the same pace then you're going to spend a while literally breathing down their neck, which looks weird. If you want to overtake then you're probably going to have to break out into a little trot to go round and then get sufficient clear air, which makes you look like a right impatient bastard.

These people need wiping out (or walk on the opposite side of the road to me, whichever is easiest)

Just out and out slow walkers - like your Lawrie Maddens of walking - I can deal with. No idea why you're going at that pace but that's up to you and I can overtake.

It's the people who walk about half a pace out of step. So you'll see them 100 yards down the road and you're gradually gaining on them. But when you get closer....if you carry on at the same pace then you're going to spend a while literally breathing down their neck, which looks weird. If you want to overtake then you're probably going to have to break out into a little trot to go round and then get sufficient clear air, which makes you look like a right impatient bastard.

These people need wiping out (or walk on the opposite side of the road to me, whichever is easiest)

Made me laugh. (I am an impatient bastard).
The ones that hog the whole pavement as well, deliberately veering about, moving over just as you are about to pass so you have either got to overtake on the outside and get jammed against a shop window or undertake and the inside and walk in the gutter.

Trump ' honours ' the Penguins at The White House yesterday.

Trump ' honours ' the Penguins at The White House yesterday.

Imagine his disappointment when a sports team turned up instead of some penguins.

This abomination!!

6a8a484c07dc00f609db8f7af824da6a.jpg

I dislike those shirts with the separate coloured collar at the best of times. But a blue and white striped one topped off with a pink tie? Jesus wept.

This abomination!!

6a8a484c07dc00f609db8f7af824da6a.jpg

I dislike those shirts with the separate coloured collar at the best of times. But a blue and white striped one topped off with a pink tie? Jesus wept.

That does look awful.

Penk has the best taste in shirts. His are ace.

Mr Penguin has a date.

Unfortunately it's a date to go under the knife.

So that's what 65 ton of topsoil looks like.

My ' present '

A 3 foot rake.

It's a wonder I ay as fit as a bastarding fiddle.

Lateness. If you say 9.30 but mean 11, then say 11 in the first place. My time is just as important as yours.

Wankers.

Soul destroying jobs that just make ya wanna give up.

God PPB you don't half do some whingeing :)

American school system, wishy washy bullshit, full of empty buzzwords and no bloody action! Makes me wanna move my kids back to the UK

Back