• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

What happens if he loses fed and raonic beats Nishikori?

Goes down to 'set difference' and then 'game difference' over the three games I think.

Yeah, certainly a 2-1 defeat might well end up being enough as Nishikori is struggling with a wrist injury and Raonic might end up beating him (will have to play much better than he did tonight though).

Raonic pulls out. Murray now has to beat Federer.

I think Murray must win in straight sets in order to go through. Currently, Federer is 3 - 0 up in the first set.

Federer was superb, but dare I say that Murray threw the towel in. We did not see the usual grit and determination from him.

Djokovic has won the ATP World Finals without even playing. Federer has pulled out saying he isn't fit enough to take part. The final has been replaced by a Djok v Murray Exhibition Game which is then followed by a Murray/McEnroe v Henman/Cash game

What a shame. Fed has the Davis Cup final next week so must have been a really tough decision.

Djokovic has won the ATP World Finals without even playing. Federer has pulled out saying he isn't fit enough to take part. The final has been replaced by a Djok v Murray Exhibition Game which is then followed by a Murray/McEnroe v Henman/Cash game

Didnt that end up as Murray v McEnroe/Henman and Cash?

Murray beat Nadal 6-2 6-0 in the semi, then Djokovic pulls out of the final in Abu Dhabi.

Murray into the Australian Open Semi Final after a fairly routine victory.

Murray broken in the first set and Berdych is serving to take it.

Murray breaks back.

Done well to get to that as he was off the pace somewhat in the first half of the set

Back