• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

It could have been worse. At least Boris (Talks Bollocks) Becker wasn't commentating on the radio and spouting his normal nonsense.

Latest odds.
4/7 Novak Djokovic 11/8 Andy Murray. First set will be massive, bet in play don't take those odds.

Murray is a beast right now, didnt think he would take the step up he now has. Fair play to him!

It's unbelievable that Murray can play as well as he is right now and beat someone as good as Federer and then have an even tougher opponent in the next match! Federer was the best by a distance a few years ago and I don't think he's got any worse it's just that first Rafa, then Novak and now Andy have worked there arses off to catch him up and surpass him.

Have backed Murray to win in 5 sets tomorrow - 11/2 pretty much everywhere but 6/1 with Hills

1st set crucial - got the feeling that whoever wins it wins the match

I am not a betting man, but I think Murray will win in four sets, and I also think he will be world no1 by the end of the year.

Can't wait for it, best sport to watch right now.

Yeah it should be an amazing match. Really hope Murray can do it.

Murray has nothing to fear, he has a grand slam under his belt, so that pressure is off him. Djokovic is a superb player, but at the moment Murray is playing as well and as consistently as anyone.

iPad on at work with the game - fresh coffee in hand.

#thegoodlife

Yeah, he looks solid so far.

Chance of a break early in the 2nd...

A set up and 5-4...Great time to break Djokovic...

Tie-break number two...One set all

Great match, lifting each others levels due to the ability to deal with pressure at the highest level.

2 sets to 1 down now... He looks a bit like Fletcher #headsgone but maybe he has given himself a serious talking to

and he is broken to trail 2-1 in the fourth

You can see why John Lloyd was never close to a major, he bottles during a commentary.

Double break for Djokovic...The fat lady is warming up

Back