• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

Bloody rain, ruining my pint in the sun too.

It's really not. It should be. But it's not.
I must have watched it 20 times (it was the only dvd i owned for a year) and it's very good. Not quite Ronin but it's good.

And way, way better than this dreadful tennis.

Two break points Anderson, I can see light at the end of the tunnel

And onnnnnnn we go.

Fuck this. Tour De France highlights on Eurosport. When that finishes these two will STILL be going.

Not sure how watching dozens of men ride a bike in formation is any more entertaining tbh...

Just had one of my mates telling me how boring watching tennis is, after he's spent all day watching golf on TV

Not sure how watching dozens of men ride a bike in formation is any more entertaining tbh...

Must. Not. Bite :)

To be fair. This a long, flat stage and will be dull as fuck. Which means it is miles better than Isner v Anderson.

Damn it, I was going for two in two!

This is increasingly rubbish from a very low starting point.

This looks like it could only be decided when one of them is so fucked up that it becomes double fault central.

Must. Not. Bite :)

To be fair. This a long, flat stage and will be dull as fuck. Which means it is miles better than Isner v Anderson.

Both have been terrible today. Trump's far more interesting/ maddening/ wtf?

Heat's one of the best films ever made as well as a Fight Club.

Do we reckon we see Rafa & Nole this evening?

Both have been terrible today. Trump's far more interesting/ maddening/ wtf?

Heat's one of the best films ever made as well as a Fight Club.
Ooh I got hammered for saying I like Fight Club...get your brolly out.

You've paid an absolute fortune for one of the prime days of world tennis. This morning you thought you were going to see two of the greats of the game play, what you ended up getting was a couple of also rans smashing serves at each other. How gutted would you be?

I mean there's drama to it. But the other game will be art.

They can't play tonight, surely? Even if it ends here in the next 10 minutes?

Back