• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

oh dear

2 break points for Djok

All over. Djok wins

Epic epic game.

Well, what an interesting mornings work.

Lunch time methinks....

Well done on the comms lads, couldn't catch the game but judging by this thread, it seemed unreal!

Well done Djokovic. I hate Murray.

You wouldn't wanna be Andy Murrays wife, he can never get further than a semi....

Pleased that Murray is out, i would rather anyone won apart from Murray. Didnt he say something similir about England football team.

Pleased that Murray is out, i would rather anyone won apart from Murray. Didnt he say something similir about England football team.

I've no idea mate. I've never heard you talk about that off the cuff remark made 10 years ago that has been taken completely out of context except when gullible people bring it up to show how utterly shallow they really are.

Still - good job the Scottish Idiot is out, yes?

I've no idea mate. I've never heard you talk about that off the cuff remark made 10 years ago that has been taken completely out of context except when gullible people bring it up to show how utterly shallow they really are.

Still - good job the Scottish Idiot is out, yes?

:clap:

Personally I hate him because he has a face that makes me want to stick a pickaxe through his spinal column. His ginger mum annoys me too.

That and the fact everyone clings to the fact he's British because we haven't got any decent English players.

Yeah,Useless Scot. You wouldn't of seen Tim Henman lose a Grand Slam Semi Final.... Oh, wait

personally am disappointed for andy murray today. i think lendl will be a good coach for him though and will make him mentally tougher ( i used to friggin love the lendl mcenroe matches as a kid). obviously that is something that's happened for Djokovic and he's turned into a really great player. after all to win the last 6 against nadal is something special. really hope murray takes one major this year just so the bbc twats can stop going on about it.

Back