• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Tennis Thread

He's got Rafa spooked, he's being fed opportunities to play this style and he's taking them. Mind you as I said last week I always thought the potential Rafa/Murray QF was a red herring as I couldn't see the former getting that far.

This match is awesome for completely different reasons to other awesome matches over the last few years. Loving Dustin Brown

He is fucking ace. You just don't know what you are going to get. Stunning hold. Now I think he will win the third and Rafa is going to have to go to five.

This match is awesome for completely different reasons to other awesome matches over the last few years. Loving Dustin Brown

It's a bit like the tennis equivalent to our 6-4 win against Rotherham. Brilliant entertainment but for purists, a shitload of mistakes to ponder.

Nadal looked like a beaten man in that service game...maybe he is remembering his recent past at Wimbledon

Crucial hold there from Rafa, lose that and it was game over. Still just about in it...........

Easy hold by Brown to respond. This is great. Rafa needs to make something happen very soon.

Rafa saves 2 MP's - why didn't Brown put the volley away at 15-40 though

2 minutes to think about that leave now as well

Looking at Brown's entourage in his box, I had wondered what Alan Pardew was up to now.

Back