• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Table

Forgot to thank Sniffer and LJ so, thanks for the hard work!

Congrats champ!

Your welcome folks! I have the easy C&P bit (it's the remembering to do it that's the hard part!)
Sniffer has the tougher job imo!

Week 1 (2015/2016)

Lemonjelly 17
Parkin 16
Sniffer 16
Darlo 15
Bandy 14
Johnny 14
THM 13
Fizz 9
Fred 9
Pavlos 9
Quirk 9
Tony 9
Machin 8
Donegal 7
Dr Doog 7
Lincs Wolf 5
Frank 5

Its nice to see a few new entrants for the new season. Please feel free to check your scores as I am prone to the odd mistake here and there and I won't be offended if you point out any errors. Could I also ask that should you wish to make any amendments to your predictions then you are free to do this on your original post up until the first kick off time. Should you want to make amendments after this for games kicking off later then please do this on another post so that it is clear that nothing untoward has happened. It has never happened and is unlikely to in the future but it will just save us all the hassle of possible arguments. Well it did sort of happen once, in one of the funniest things I've seen on here, but the poster involved managed to predict the previous weeks scores and still get them all wrong!

Anyway back onto this weeks table and its comforting to know that a new season can still have a familiar look with a certain poster propping up the table. We may have to have a whip round this year to purchase a rack to put up on his kitchen wall to hang all of his wooden spoons on, as his good lady is complaining that there isn't any room for any more!

That's more like where I expect to see Frank... ;)

Week 1 (2015/2016)

Lemonjelly 17
Parkin 16
Sniffer 16
Darlo 15
Bandy 14
Johnny 14
THM 13
Fizz 9
Fred 9I
Pavlos 9
Quirk 9
Tony 9
Machin 8
Donegal 7
Dr Doog 7
Lincs Wolf 5
Frank 5

Its nice to see a few new entrants for the new season. Please feel free to check your scores as I am prone to the odd mistake here and there and I won't be offended if you point out any errors. Could I also ask that should you wish to make any amendments to your predictions then you are free to do this on your original post up until the first kick off time. Should you want to make amendments after this for games kicking off later then please do this on another post so that it is clear that nothing untoward has happened. It has never happened and is unlikely to in the future but it will just save us all the hassle of possible arguments. Well it did sort of happen once, in one of the funniest things I've seen on here, but the poster involved managed to predict the previous weeks scores and still get them all wrong!

Anyway back onto this weeks table and its comforting to know that a new season can still have a familiar look with a certain poster propping up the table. We may have to have a whip round this year to purchase a rack to put up on his kitchen wall to hang all of his wooden spoons on, as his good lady is complaining that there isn't any room for any more!

I am speechless. I had high hopes this season. But it is early days and cream always rises to the top...!

Week 2 (2015/2016)

Sniffer 36
Lemonjelly 34
THM 31
Parkin 30
Johnny 29
Quirk 27
Fizz 26
Tony 26
Bandy 24
Darlo 24
Frank 24
Dr Doog 21
Fred 21
Pavlos 21
Donegal 17
Machin 14
Lincs Wolf 5

A good week for yours truly with the top score of 20 points taking me to the summit of the table. A good week for Frank too whose score of 19 has him flying up the league. Luckily for Machin a no show from Lincswolf means that he is not yet propping up the table.

Last edited:
Week 3 (2015/2016)

PLF 46
Sniffer 45
Quirk 44
Lemonjelly 42
THM 42
Tony 40
Johnny 39
Bandy 36
Darlo 35
Fizz 34
Frank 32
Fred 32
Donegal 31
Pavlos 30
Dr Doog 28
Machin 18
Lincs Wolf 5

An excellent week for the new leader, PLF with 16 points, and Quirk the weeks top scorer with 17 points.

Week 4 (2015/2016)

PLF 59
Sniffer 58
Lemonjelly 52
THM 52
Tony 51
Quirk 50
Bandy 46
Darlo 46
Johnny 46
Fizz 42
Fred 41
Pavlos 40
Donegal 38
Dr Doog 35
Frank 34
Machin 26

No change at the top as PLF and I both top scored with 13 points. Another no show from LincsWolf means that he has now been taken off the table. This means that Mr Machin is propping up the table although there is no need to worry as Frank is down there keeping him company.

Just hope I can keep this going longer than last season when I started as well, but fell away mid season & never really got back into contention.

Am sure that leading the table at this stage means sod all as to the end positions.

Week 5 (2015/2016)

PLF 69
Lemonjelly 66
Sniffer 63
Quirk 60
Tony 60
THM 58
Johnny 55
Bandy 54
Darlo 54
Donegal 50
Dr Doog 49
Fizz 49
Pavlos 48
Fred 46
Frank 42
Machin 26

Lemonjelly and Dr Doog top scored this week with 14 points whilst Mr Parkin extended his lead at the top of the table to 3 points.

Surprised to be still top after my worst week so far this season - clearly no one else is any better at predicting than I am at the moment :)

Week 6 (2015/2016)

PLF 74
Lemonjelly 73
Quirk 71
Sniffer 70
THM 68
Bandy 66
Tony 66
Darlo 65
Donegal 64
Johnny 62
Dr Doog 56
Fred 55
Pavlos 55
Fizz 54
Frank 50
Machin 26

PLF will be even more surprised this week that he is still top. He scored just 5 points but not many others did too much better at the top so it gave the opportunity to all others to get closer. Donegal was the weeks top scorer with 14 points.

I console myself with the fact that I am only 24 points behind the leader.

As a matter of interest, now much did it cost Parkin to get to the top of the league...

I console myself with the fact that I am only 24 points behind the leader.

As a matter of interest, now much did it cost Parkin to get to the top of the league...

Frank! - how dare you impugn my integrity in this way :icon_sad:

Anyway, leading now means nothing. Pretty sure I was at the top at this stage last year & still ended up in mid table by the end.

Week 7 (2015/2016)

PLF 93
Lemonjelly 87
Quirk 85
Sniffer 83
Donegal 76
Johnny 75
Tony 75
Bandy 74
Darlo 72
THM 72
Fizz 68
Pavlos 67
Dr D 66
Fred 65
Frank 62

PLF has extended his lead at the top of table as he was this weeks top scorer with 19 points. Frank gets his comeuppance for questioning the integrity of the competition by falling to the bottom of the table. Still give him his dues he was one of only two posters who predicted a Wolves win and an ALF opening goal. A broken clock is correct twice a day though!

Week 8 (2015/2016)

PLF 106
Lemonjelly 98
Sniffer 95
Quirk 92
Tony 91
Donegal 88
Bandy 85
Pavlos 83
Darlo 82
Fizz 82
Fred 80
Johnny 80
THM 80
Dr D 75
Frank 68

Tony & Pavlos were the weeks top scorers with 16 points each.

Last edited:
Hi Sniffer,

You've not given me 3 points for Sanchez

Cheers

Last edited:
Back