• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already got people moaning on twitter about lack of a goal scorer. I just dont get what these people were watching last season.

We don’t play with an out and out striker. The one through the middle tends to link up play for the inside forwards to make their runs. Wouldn’t be suprised if we ended up with 3/4 plays all being very close for us in the top scorer ranks, with thehighest maybe being around the 12 figure

So which one of Zinchenko and Dendoncker is the marquee signing? Or is it neither?

Mendonca is well past it now

Clucas probably won't happen. Looks like he was a back up option

Ha am a bit pissed, automatic replacement for Saiss. Clucas would be a good addition.

We don’t play with an out and out striker. The one through the middle tends to link up play for the inside forwards to make their runs. Wouldn’t be suprised if we ended up with 3/4 plays all being very close for us in the top scorer ranks, with thehighest maybe being around the 12 figure

On the whole, most people on here realise this. Can't account for the facebook fools though unfortunately

Well this evening has been fucking bat-shit great!

So which one of Zinchenko and Dendoncker is the marquee signing? Or is it neither?

i pop out for a few hours and it's all happening again, can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.

and what's gonna happen with the songs? you put dendoncker in, zinchenko out, in out in out you shake them all about, you do the kurzawa and you turn around, that's what it's all about.

twitter exploding after nikolasalek (the guy who broke Patricio and Moutinho) has said we aren't done with deals

Update on SSN in a minute, probably nothing we don’t already know.

Stoke in for Clucas

Brentford, Ipswich, Wigan & Preston all after Jordan Graham

Wow, this thread is a lot quieter this morning than I expected! Calm before the storm?

Seen Vida mentioned again this morning...

Wow, this thread is a lot quieter this morning than I expected! Calm before the storm?

Seen Vida mentioned again this morning...

Everyone is waiting for the confirmation of the 2 signings. Not much else in terms of rumours for us and Vida will be a no go for us.

I think everyone knows that if the two deals that broke yesterday do go through, we're very well set. There's nothing to flap about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back