• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

Ah right. Been out so hadn't read much on this. If he saying his leg doesn't feel right, then sensible decision after his long spell on the sidelines

Have to say, this new era is fucking epic............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
They are apparently 'managing his condition' after his injury and playing 3 x 90 minutes for Utd.

He didn't take part in the final training session before they travelled so it was decided he wouldn't go. I think he is just fatigued after the time he has had out.

Hoddle has said 'cute' about eight times this half, so irritating.

Well that was a good first half.

Snooze fest, England playing like it's a friendly.

Rooney way too deep, don't need him and Dier doing the same job.

Lane isolated and the only width is from the full backs

That was awful. Get used to this kind of rubbish under a bloke who has won nothing and wasn't considered good enough ten years ago. Still, so long as he thinks himself a legend, that's all that matters.

Henderson did nothing. Kane is still awful, doesn't even move and just clogs the space, can't dribble or control the ball either. Dier, Rooney and Henderson holding hands.

Sterling can't cross a ball to save his life either.

Poxy refereeing to go with the poxy football. That's two nailed on second bookings for Skrtel ignored.

Skrtel finally sent off, such an idiot.

At last Skrtel gone. Horrific individual.

Jeez, that was a straight red never mind 2nd yellow. How can he look shocked at the decision! You stamped on him you knobber

Class touch from Henderson for Lallana whose finish is then awful.

Class touch from Henderson for Lallana whose finish is then awful.
And then hooked!

I'm far from his biggest fan as you well know but why on earth he's been deployed as the most advanced midfielder is beyond me.

And then hooked!

I'm far from his biggest fan as you well know but why on earth he's been deployed as the most advanced midfielder is beyond me.

I don't get it, i actually quite like him but not where he's been playing. No idea why he's come off either though, would have been Rooney for me.

That Walcott control....and that Walcott shot......

Back