• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Road to Russia 2018

Scotland 2-0 up now...a shot from two yards out hits the post and Leigh Griffiths manages to only be one yard offside before putting away the rebound. (The assistant managed to not raise his flag) He really is as shit as his hair tonight

Keeper should have saved it :)

We'll need a third goal. Hart or Cahill are yet to gift them a second.

More dog's breakfast defending from Cahill again. Why is he playing anyway, he's played 20 minutes all season. Plus you can't pick him and Jones if you want to play out from the back.

Straight swap. Braindead oaf for braindead oaf. Wellbeck on for Rashford as well.

Cameroon (holders of the AFCON) have been eliminated from qualification.

Africa's format is brutal.

Better 2nd half but let's not be fooled by anything, just about all over now 1 point should be enough from last 2 games.

What on Earth is Alli doing giving the ref the finger?

What a prick. He'll get banned and deservedly so.

So I could've watched England or go for an Indian with a mate.

Bostin curry!!!

According to Southgate he did it to Walker....no me neither. The more petulant he is, the more he'll be targeted. If they give him 3 competitive games he'll miss the first game of the finals

Alli is honestly up there with Neymar in terms of players that I just can't stand to watch because of their petulance. It's beyond getting caught in the heat of the moment. It's stupidity.

The BBC's player ratings are much more accurate than Peter Taylor's on SSN. Fuck knows what he was watching.

Alli is honestly up there with Neymar in terms of players that I just can't stand to watch because of their petulance. It's beyond getting caught in the heat of the moment. It's stupidity.
Is Neymar that bad anymore?

I couldn't stand him when he first broke through but I grew to like him at Barca, think he's matured a hell of a lot.

I love watching Alli - must just be me :icon_lol:

And me, he's great to watch. His movement is exceptional, his touch, his aggression, his fuck you attitude, I love the kid.

I don't think he's quite the Godly talent that some make him out to be but he's certainly a good player, he's just a horrible cunt.

I don't think he's ever going to be someone that really bosses games and dictates things but his movement off the ball cause a lot of problems, whether that be through him directly getting into threatening positions or just unsettling defences and creating space for others, either way that's his big strength in my eyes, I see him as a sort of a modern day Lampard that needs service from others but if he gets that then he'll usually deliver. I don't think I'd mind the other side of him so much if he was just a straight up dirtbag of a player, I always felt there was a certain honesty to people like Kevin Davies despite the way he played, Alli just irks me with the shit he does, it's not gamesmanship or bending the rules or anything like that, he's just being a wanker half the time.

Back