• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Official Euro 2016 Megathread

Get in!!!!

How bad was that defending though??! :icon_lol:

Get in! thats what you get for playing a right winger at full back.

Gone for Portugal win with both teams scoring in this, Iceland's recent form looks pretty shit but they still tend to score.

Bets on now. Still think Portugal will have enough to win this.

Come on Portugal, just need you to get back in front now and my bet is set.

Is it Soares?

Boy was a solid contributor to my Dreamteam this season.

Vierinha playing there, doesn't work when Wolfsburg put him at full back either.

Nope, remember him scoring a comedy own goal for them a couple of seasons back.

Had one of the posts when they were defending a corner, ball was cleared to the edge of the box so he starts pushing out then someone has a shot from distance that's about to go wide until Vierinha decides to stride a couple of yards wide of the post to get a foot on it despite there being absolutely no-one behind him. He balls up the block and diverts it between his legs into the corner of the net, top awareness, top tekkers, top boy.

This might be like the Alamo for a bit now. Iceland struggling to get over the halfway line.

I'm sure Kari Arnason played against us for Rotherham when we beat them 5-0 in 2014/15. Centre half dream team of him and Kirk Broadfoot if memory serves.

Iceland fans making some noise, they are clearly enjoying themselves,

Is this the first time Iceland have appeared in the European championship finals? And I am not sure if they have been in the World Cup finals.

Ahh Quaresma, so much talent but criminally wasted.

Back